Chapter 11: Seeing red

Isaac POV

After  Ms Mendeleiev's lesson, we made our way to our lockers. I heard people whispering and laughing behind our back.

"What are they on about?" I asked. Marinette and her friends exchanged looks. Kagami, the girl from our class, sighed and told me about how my identity was shown all over the news. Dread filled my heart.

"Well, I'm screwed." I sighed.

"How so?" Zoe asked me.

"Let's just say that I have a lot of enemies. Not including Hawkmoth and Chat Blanc." I replied.

"Yes, Crimson Web. Why not tell us about your adventures?" Malik called out. My ex girlfriend, Stacy waved sarcastically at me.

"Fuck you, asshole." I retorted at Malik, who clutched his chest in pain as if I shot him with a gun.

"You wound me, Icarus. Maybe that's why you had no friends back in middle school all the way up to junior high school." Malik replied. 

"Yeah, man. Why did you lash out on us? If you didn't, non of this would've happen." My former friend, Callum, asked. 

"Maybe if you didn't side with the punk who bullied me because I'm an orphan, I wouldn't have to kick your teeth in." I replied.

"See? That's the reason I broke up with you. You get angry too quickly. Because you just can't handle the truth." Stacy replied as Malik wrapped his arm around her.

"You dated him behind by back. The whole damn time!" I shouted back at her.

"Maybe it's because I have a better personality than you. Icarus. Or maybe I should call you Hephaestus. Cos of that ugly scar on your right eye." Malik said. His friends laughed at me.

My fist were clenched and shaking with rage, to the point they bleed through my bandages. 

"Isaac, don't." Marinette said.

"WELL MAYBE YOU AND YOUR PUNK ASS FRIENDS SHOULD DROP DEAD!" I shouted at them. The crowd gasped.  Malik glared at me and walked towards me.

"Did you just threaten me, you son of a bitch?" He growled. I wasn't intimidated by his bulging muscular chest or his rolled up.

"You got a problem with that? Or do you need your daddy to win your fights?" I taunted with a smirk. 

In a flash, a fist collided into my cheek. I stumbled backwards and spat out a tooth. Malik chuckled.

"Get him, Babe!" Stacy shouted. 

Angry flames flared in my eyes as I heard this.

"Screw this." I muttered and kneed Malik in the stomach. He doubled over and clutched his stomach. I grabbed him by the hair and punched him in the jaw. He stumbled to the side and growled. He tried to tackle me, but I vaulted over him and kicked him in the back. As he tried to swing at me again, I swept kicked him in the shin. Malik crashed onto the ground and got back onto his feet.

"Time to end this." I said and snapped a jump kick. Before it made contact, I felt my body freeze. 

What the-!? I thought. Before I knew it, I was on the ground. My nose bleeding. Malik picked me up by the collar and smirked.

"You beat me last time.  But you lost. And now, you lost again. If only Shadow Wing beat you up as Crimson Web, I wouldn't have to deal with you. " He said. And with that he let me go and walked away. Marinette picked me up and wiped the blood off my nose with a handkerchief.

"I have no idea what happened. It felt like time stopped for a moment. I did see Adrien pull Malik away from the kick." She said. 

Something hit me. Time? I looked at Adrien, who smirked. On his wrist was a green bracelet, shaped like a snake. The snake miraculous.

"Guess you're not as tough as you look. Too bad you don't have your miraculous to save you." He said as he flipped me off.

"Screw you, Adrien the asshole!" I shouted. He chuckled.

"Kiss your mother with that mouth? Oh wait, she's dead." 

Anger filled my veins. All I could see was red. I darted towards Adrien, who was ready to defend himself. Malik blocked my punch and tried to punch me in the jaw. I ducked under and launched an uppercut at his chin, knocking to the ground. Callum tried o grab me, but I shrugged him off and kicked him the stomach.

"Get him, Alvin!" Callum shouted. Alvin tried to kick me. I dodged and grabbed his leg. I elbowed his knee. He screamed and clutched his bruised knee. Henry tackled me into the lockers.

"You done messed up, Isaac! You lost the fight and lashed out on another student." He said. 

"GET THE HELL OFF ME!" I shouted and elbowed Alvin's back. He lost his grip on me. I grabbed his head and slammed him into the locker, denting the door.

"ENOUGH!" Mr Smith shouted. Everyone stopped jeering and stared at him. He glared at me. 

"Mr Jones. My office. One of you take them to the nurse's office." He said. I picked up my bag and followed him to his office. Stacy and Lila helped up Alvin, Callum and Malik.

Guess I'm in for it now.