Chapter 33: The News of The Breakout and gaining allies

Isaac POV

I haven't seen Cassie ever since last night.. I checked with her older brother, Andrew, a man I do not want to mess with because:

A: He's a police officer.

B: He's Cassie's older brother.

C: He doesn't trust me that much after our fallout and reconciliation. And the fact I almost killed her when I was akumatized.

He said he hasn't seen her ever since she left for school. I tried calling her phone but it went straight to voicemail. Not even the group, the teachers or even the principal even seen her after yesterday. Nino, Chloe, Kagami and Juleka recovered from their injuries and volunteered to help us. Including Callum, Malik and Alvin. 

"Any luck?" Callum asked me. I shook my head.

"I checked Stone Gym. She's not there." Malik said with a shake of his head.

"I checked the Dupain-Cheng bakery, nothing there." Alvin replied.

"This is ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous. She's not even at school. Nor in my  daddy's hotel." Chloe sighed with frustration.

I noticed Adrien and his group of backstabbers chuckling.

"What are you laughing at, Agreste?" I growled.

"Oh nothing. Just your frustration with looking for your girlfriend." He  said with a smirk. 

"Leave him, Isaac. He's not worth it." Zoe said, tugging my arm.

"Yes, listen to your friends if you know what is good for you. Maybe you won't lash out on them after what happened with you and Cassie." Adrien called. His friends laughed.

As we left the school, we ran into Alya, who was panting for breath. She lead us to the back of the school.

"What is it, babe?" Nino asked.

"I just checked the news and I found out that The Rig has been breached." She gasped.

"The Rig?" Malik asked.

"It's where the criminals we caught are taken. The Mayor had it built years ago before Ladybug and Chat Noir came into picture. Not to mention, we don't have the best reputation there. Since all the criminals want us dead. Well, our superhero alter egos." Juleka said.

"Wait, wait! Time out! Who breached The Rig? As far as I know, that place is impossible to escape from. Hell, it's even on an island far from France." I said.

"Clearly we were wrong. Volpina broke into The Rig and caused a major breakout. The police tried to contain the situation but it seems that they've been superpowered. My guess, Hawkmoth must've akumatized them." Alya said, wiping the sweat from her brow.

"That means, we screwed." Nino sighed.

"Not just yet. Marinette already went to Master Fu to get the Dragon, Bee and Tiger miraculous," Alya answered.

"Time to roll, people." I said.

"Wait. Let me help. I owe you big time for saving my hide from Shadow Wing last year, even if I never said thank you." Malik said.

"Then you're going to need this." I said and gave him the box. He opened it, revealing a ear wrap shaped like a bat, the bat kwami  appeared.

"Whoa. What are you?" Malik gasped. 

"My name is Fang. The Bat miraculous of sound. My power can temporally stun just about anyone." The kwami said.

"Listen, you must use the miraculous only for good intentions. After we're done, you have to give it back to me. Deal?" I said.

Malik nodded and put on the ear wrap.

"Never considered wearing any ear jewellery." He said.

"Welcome to the club. DILL LET'S ROLL!" 

I switched into Armour-dillo.

"Alright, say Fang, time to fly to transform. And say Fang, Time to land to transform again." Fang said.

"Alright. Fang, time to fly!" Malik called.

He wore a purple jumpsuit with a matching cape shaped like bat's wings, black boots and a cowl shaped like a bat. On his waist was an extendable staff with a bat symbol on the hilt.

"Cool." Malik said as he flexed.

"No time to admire yourself, we need to-"

An explosion interrupted us. We saw a large amount of criminals from The Rig cause chaos all around the city. Shops are being looted, buildings are being set on fire. I saw Ladybug, Shepperd and Ryuko rescuing some of the civilians before fighting the akumatized criminals.

"Time waits for no man. Let's go."  I said.

"You two, find and help as many civilians as you can. If you see Cassie, let us know." Malik told Callum and Alvin, who nodded.

"Alright, world. Here comes Bat Wing!" Malik shouted and ran to join the fight. I sighed and followed him.