Chapter 22: Arachnid's kiss

*Warning: lewd 

Cassie POV

After defeating Bulldozer and his henchmen, and mending some of my injuries. I decided to go home and relax. As I entered my house, I saw a note on the table. It was from my brother, Andrew.

Hey, Cas. 

I'm going to be a bit late coming home from work. There's a lot of paperwork that I have to do. LB and her friends really came through. I left some pasta in the pot and some mince stew. Make sure you don't stay up late.

See you in the morning.

Andy

I sighed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and dressed myself in a pink t shirt and black shorts. My kwami, Sahara, ate some mince while I ate the pasta and watched some cartoons. 

At least Andy made some good pasta.  I thought

After a couple of hours, I got bored and switched off the T.V. and went to my room to get some homework done. It was a rainy night, so no patrol tonight. Besides, I need some rest.

Suddenly, a pebble tapped on my window. I looked out off the window and saw Isaac. His raincoat was drenched from the rain. I ran downstairs and opened the front door.

"Isaac? What are you doing here?" I asked as I let him inside.

"My phone broke during the fight against Bulldozer and I left my spare keys at home. Also, Jackie's at work." He replied as he shook the rain off his jacket. I hung his jacket on the radiator. 

"Feel free to use the shower. I'll get you some of my brother's hand me downs." I said as I lead him to the shower.

"Are you sure? I could go to Chloe's hotel and stay there." He asked.

"I'm sure my brother doesn't mind. Now go." I said. 

Isaac nodded with thanks and went to the bathroom. I got an old jumper and a pair of worn down tracksuit bottoms from Andrew's drawer and went to the bathroom. 

"Hey, I left the clothes here. Come and get them when your done. Also, I got some snacks in the kitchen." I called out and placed the clothes outside the bathroom door. 

"Thanks." Issac replied. 

I made my way back to my bedroom, blushing indefinitely. I just let a boy I just meet into my house, using my shower, wearing my brother's clothes.

Andy's gonna kill me.

After half an hour, Isaac knocked on my door. I let him in. The jumper was a size too big for him. His black hair was plastered  over his forehead and covering his eyes. I helped him dry his hair.

"I thought you dyed your hair red." I said.

"Washed it of by accident." He replied and sat on my bed. I sat next to him.

"Hey. I never got a chance to thank you for saving me back there. Really, I mean it." I said.

Isaac nodded at my gratitude but didn't reply.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's just that things haven't been the same ever since I got this scar. Ever since I lost my miraculous." He replied as he pointed to his faded scar on his right eye.

"I'm sorry." I said and rubbed his back. Isaac nodded again and leaned on my shoulder.

"I guess know how Chloe feels. Being powerless. Had it not been for you and LB, I could've died. It was bad enough that my parents died and Jackie feel into depression. I can't imagine her reaction if I was killed by Horn Head." He added.