Chapter 24: Cold shoulder, Notoriety and Akuma attack

Isaac POV

It's been two days ever since my fallout with Cassie. I rarely saw her during my classes. And the time I did see her, she'd ignore me completely. It's not just her. Marinette and the others are giving me the cold shoulder. 

After what I said to Cassie, I can't blame her. Everyone kept calling me a two timed, horny asshole. Despite the fact Stacy forced herself onto me, just out of spite.

Even going to the gym after school wasn't great either. I kept getting dirty looks from everyone, except Tyler, who was completely unware about why my mood hasn't change, and Jackie.

During school, the gang made sure not to talk to me or even come close to me. 

At lunch, I decided to got to the sports hall and practice my fencing, due to the fact I joined the fencing group some time ago.

"Mr Jones?" A voice called from the entrance. Armand D'Argencourt stood wearing his fencing gear and his sword in his hand.

"Oh, Mr D'Argencourt. I didn't know the hall was closed." I said.

"No, it's fine." He said and walked towards me. He tugged my mask off and saw my dejected and depressed face.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Nothing." I mumbled and turned away. D'Argencourt placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Clearly it's something." He replied.

I sighed and sat down on the mat. 

After telling him everything, my P.E. teacher nodded.

"So this Stacy girl forced herself onto you and made it look like you harassed her. And now your friends hate you for it, including your girlfriend Cassandra.

"She's not my girlfriend. Well, not anymore." I grumbled as I looked at my sword.

"Isaac, I'm sure they will understand if you talk to them. Cutting them off because of a misunderstanding isn't helping." D'Argencourt said. 

"Yeah well. I guess it's too late for that." I said.

An explosion interrupted us. We ran to the window and saw Ladybug and co. fighting 6 akumas. One had a black jumpsuit with white web details around it, black boots and a red mask covering her eyes. On her ears was a pair of silver ear cuffs with a black spider gem. 

It only took me a second to realise that it was my miraculous. And the person who is using it was none other than-.

"Lila." I whispered to myself. 

"We must stay here and-ISAAC!" Mr D'Argencourt gasped as I ran out of the sports hall and through the crowd.

I saw Ladybug and Carapace crash into a car and Rena rouge dodging arrows from Dark Cupid. She tried to jab her staff at him but was kicked away by Chat Blanc. She landed on her back. Scorpio lashed her whip at Chat Blanc, who disintegrated it on the spot. Before she could react, Princess Perfume kicked her in the stomach. She rolled onto the ground and clutched her bruised stomach.

"I refuse to stand by and do nothing." I growled and ran forward.

Before Princess Perfume took her miraculous, I dropkicked her into a lamppost. I offered Scorpio a hand up, who swatted it away and got up.

"I didn't ask for your help, Isaac." She said, scowling at me.

"Nice to see you too." I replied sarcastically. Ladybug, Shepperd (Luka), Carapace, Rena Rouge, Ryuko and Purple Tigress went towards us.

"You shouldn't be here, Isaac. It's dangerous." Marinette said.

"Didn't stop me last time." I replied, scowling at her.