Chapter 30: Armour-dillo vs Akumas

Isaac POV

As Stoneheart stomped towards me, smirking with confidence, I waited for him to be within my range. He looked down and laughed.

"You're so small compared to me. Crushing you will be child's play." He roared.

"Assuming if you can catch me, meat head." I replied.

Stoneheart raised his fist and swung towards me. I sidestepped and snapped a kick at his leg, cracking his shell. Everyone gasped as Stoneheart knelled down and clutched his leg. Before he could recover, I punched him in the face with my metal cestus. His shell cracked and fell apart, revealing Ivan. He fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Who's next?" I asked, rubbing my cestus.

"GET HIM!" Dominatrix shouted at her servants. They ran towards me. I punched, kicked and dodged my way through them until I came face to face with Dominatrix. She raised her whip and lashed out at me. I caught her whip and yanked it out of her hand.

"Not so tough without your whip, are you?" I said with a smirk.

 Dominatrix growled and lunged at me. I sidestepped and karate chopped her in the back of the neck. She went limp and collapsed. I caught her and placed her on to the ground. I removed the bracelet and broke it, freeing the akuma.

"Ladybug, the akuma!" I shouted. The hero of luck snapped out of her trance and caught the akuma, purified it and freed it. The ones under Dominatrix's control were freed while Stacy remained on the ground unconscious. 

The crowd murmured and took pictures of me.

"You want some too, Chat Blanc? Or are you gonna send in your  thugs to do the dirty work?" I called.

Chat Blanc scowled and then smirked at the crowd.

"Alright, Armour-dillo, let's see how good you really are." He said. 

He launched his Cataclysm at the crowd. 

"NO!" I shouted and dashed towards the destructive blast. I crossed my arms and shouted.

"DEFLECT!"

A bronze field of chi flowed in front of me, directing the Cataclysm into the air and destroying the top a church. I knelled onto the ground, panting for breathe.

"That was close." I said. Ladybug and co., the crowd and the akumas gawked with astonishment.

"Time to go." Chat said. And with that, the akumas left. Cassie helped me back to my feet.

"How did you even do that?" She asked.

"I'll explain later. Right now." I said, pointing to my cestus. The knuckles were flashing red. The group nodded and left. I followed them.

Gabriel POV

Another miraculous holder? Just how many allies does Ladybug have?

No matter. I will achieve my goal.

Just wait for me a while longer, my love.