Chapter 5: Getting back the Cat Miraculous

Marinette POV

"Phew! That's it. I'm done." Chloe sighed as she completed her last sheet of the assignment.

"Yeah, we're are defiantly going to get an A for this. I can't wait for tomorrow." Alya added.

After a long day of school, and completing our assignments, we left the school grounds and went our way home.

"See you tomorrow." Chloe said and made her way home. Alya did the same.

After meeting up with Luka and Isaac at the bus stop, we went to Master Fu's flower shop.

"This is the place? It's just a flower shop." Luka said.

"Follow me." I said and entered the flower shop. Isaac and Luka followed. We made our way to the back of the shop and entered a dojo.

"Marinette, welcome." Master Fu said with a smile.

"Hello, Master Fu. Wayzz." I said with a bow. 

"You must be Luka. Marinette has told me a lot about you." Fu said.

Luka blushed . Isaac smirked at him. 

"Anyway, what brings you here?" Fu asked.

We exchanged looks and nodded.

"Here's the thing." I said.

After I explained everything to Master Fu, he rubbed his chin.

"I see. So Adrien knows your secret identity." He said.

"Hold on, how come you never told me this, Melody?" Luka asked.

"I was but I decided to tell you this when we meet up with Master Fu. I won't do it again." I replied.

"Alright. I forgive you." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Ugh. Not in here, you two." Isaac groaned.

"Ahem. Anyway, it's high time we take the cat miraculous away from Adrien as soon as possible." Fu said.

"I doubt he'll let it go easily. Not to mention he confessed to Marinette and got turned down." Isaac said.

"Guy can't take a hint." Luka added.

We nodded in agreement .

"Still, he won't go down easily." I said.

"If it's a fight he wants, then I'll give him one he won't be able to win in." Isaac said with a smirk and cracked his knuckles.

"Let's just talk it out first. The last thing we want is the news or civilians getting involved." I replied.

"Or the police." Luka added.

"Or any akumas in the premises." Isaac added.

"Alright. So what's the plan?" Luka asked.

"I'll try talking to him. If I can convince him to give up his miraculous, it should go smoothly." I said.

"And if it goes wrong?" Fu asked.

"Then we'll have to use force." I replied.

"I love it when you think of a plan." Luka said with a smirk.

"Can you not!?" Isaac whined.

"Sorry, not sorry." We replied.

"Afterwards, I will see if I can find someone who will be the holder of the cat miraculous." Fu said.

We nodded in agreement.

"When shall we start?" Isaac asked.

"Tonight. At 7pm." I said.