Chapter 19: Back for more?

Isaac POV

After school, I decided to pay Tyler a visit. After a quick jog through the park, I arrived at Stone Gym. I noticed a lot of changes. The entrance was a lot more cleaner than before and the gym had a lot more space. 

"Isaac! How ya doing, Kid!?" Tyler laughed as he shook my hand. He wore a navy blue tank top, black sweatpants and white and blue trainers. 

"Not bad, Ty. The gym looks good."  I replied as we entered the gym.

"Yup. A few friends of mine helped me out for the repairs.  And I'm getting more and more applicants by the dozen." He replied with a smirk.

"Hey, I've been meaning to ask. How come you knew about Ladybug? And the miraculous?" I asked. Tyler smile faded and sighed sadly.

"I was akumatized a while back. Because The Dropouts kept scaring away customers and ruining my gym. When Hawkmoth offered me the power to get back at them, for the exchange of the miraculous, I accepted. I hurt a lot of people to get back at them. Called myself the Rhino. If it wasn't for Ladybug, I doubt I would've been here. So, there. That's how I knew about the miraculous, or whatever they're called." Tyler said as he sat down on his chain.

"Sorry, Ty. I didn't mean to pry you or anything." I said, guilt filled my voice. Tyler smiled and slapped my back.

"Don't worry about it. I moved on. Now, how about you sign in and get a workout,  eh?" 

After signing in and changing into a white t-shirt, grey shorts and black sneakers, I decided do a few push ups and sit ups. As I went to use the treadmill, I noticed a girl around my age on using the treadmill next to me. She wore a light blue tank top, showing her belly button and her flat stomach, black leggings and black Adidas trainers. Her black hair was tied into a ponytail. On her lower back was a scorpion tattoo and on her wrist was a black and gold bracelet. She got off the treadmill and wiped the sweat from her forehead. Her blue eyes shone like diamonds. 

She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Are you here to work out or to just stare at women?" She asked. I snapped out of my daze and cleared my throat.

"I was here to do a workout. Sorry if I was staring." I replied, blushing. The girl giggled at my expression.

"I take it that you're the boy from before? Icarus Jones?" She asked.

"It's Isaac, actually. Icarus is in fact a crappy nickname made by my school bullies." I replied bitterly. 

"Oh, sorry. My name is Cassandra Castiano. You can call me Cassie or C.C. I think I remember seeing you a while back." She said.

"Wait? Armand D'Argencourt's class, right? We were doing gymnastics?" I asked. 

Cassie nodded.

"Yeah. You were doing those cool acrobatics. Are you a parkour practitioner or something?" She asked.

"Sort of. I saw it on a video and tried it myself. It wasn't easy though." I said. 

"Yeah. I can see how you used them when you was fighting that akuma. What was his name again? Flame Fist?" She asked. 

I nodded. She smiled and leaned towards me. Her hands behind her back. I tried my best to not look at the top of her chest as the glistened with sweat.

"You were pretty brave back there. I can see why Ladybug respects you." She said. 

"Uh huh." I said, blushing. 

"Huh? Are you-?" She asked and looked down at her chest. Her cheeks instantly turned red and covered her chest.