Chapter 27: Reconciliation

Marinette POV

It was cruel of me to give Isaac the cold shoulder. Even after he defended me from Lila and her posse. If it wasn't for him, I would've given up on life. And Lila would've won. Hawkmoth would've have my miraculous.

And how do I repay him? By dismissing because of him kissing his ex girlfriend. One of the people who ruined his life. 

I decided to text him. 

Maribug: Hey Isaac? You there? 

Webmaster: Yeah. I was just about to call you. It has been a while since we talked.

Maribug: Yeah. Look. About what happened before. I'm sorry for doubting you. And I'm sorry for ignoring you.

Webmaster: I'm sorry too. For growing distant towards you and ignoring your calls. 

Maribug: It's ok. Still friends? 😆

Webmaster: Yeah.  

Maribug: So? You and Cassie made up?  😏

Webmaster: What do you mean by that? 🤨

Maribug: Alya took a picture of you two kissing and sent it to the group. 😏

Webmaster: SHE WHAT!? 😳

Maribug: Yup. And she saw you give your army jacket to her. How sweet. 🥰

Webmaster: Speaking of which, are you wearing Luka's hoodie? 😏

Maribug: No! 😳 Yes. 😔

Webmaster: Well. You two are a thing so I can't say anything about it. Me and Cas. Well. It's complicated. 😓

Maribug: How so?

Webmaster: I know we're dating and all, but I want to say I love her. But, after what happened in my previous relationship. I just don't want the same thing happening to me again. I guess I'm afraid of being betrayed.

Maribug: Proditiophobia?

Webmaster: Yeah. Something like that. And the incident from before isn't helping my chances. After all, Stacy forced me to kiss her.

Maribug: Wait. WHAT!? 😲

Webmaster: Yup. But no one believed me. Except Jackie. And now, you.

Maribug: Geez. I'm sorry, Isaac. I didn't know.

Webmaster: Nah. It's cool, Mari. I  guess you believed that I was a two timing jerk. Kissing my ex.

Maribug: Not anymore. I'll alert the rest of the gang. And expose Stacy for what she did to you.

Webmaster: You're the best, Mari. Gotta go. 

Maribug: Same here. Bye.

After that, I called Alya and told her what happended.

"Wait! So that Stacy girl forced Isaac to kiss her. How did we not see that one!?" Alya exclaimed.

I shook my head.

"It doesn't matter. I need your help for this." I replied.

"Ok, girl! Tell me what do to and I'll get it done!" She replied.