C H A P T E R - 34

It feels weird that I'm going with Jisung. I've been dreaming abt this night with Taehyun but true that dreams can't be real sometimes although it was so close.

"Jiwan!" Han called as I shake off my thoughts and look out.

"We're here" Jisung said.

"Oh, thanks for dropping us, Han" I said to Han.

"No problem! Have a great night. And Jisung, her cold intolerance. Watch out for that" Han said.

"Sure. Don't worry" Jisung replied as we walk out from the car. It's kinda thrilling now that we're here.

"Shall we go?" Jisung asked offering his arm. I look at him, smiled then hold him as we walk in. It's quite nice everywhere but I still haven't seen my friends or Taehyun which I'm not scared to. We reached up to the hall room where mostly all our classmates were and there, I saw Taehyun and Kim Minyoung. My eyes met Taehyun's as I quickly look away, feeling so uncomfortable.

"Should we sit next to your friends there?" Jisung asked as I turn my head to the right seeing Yejin, Aiden, Ali and Alan. We walk to them as we all greeted each other as me and Jisung settled down.

"How are you?" Yejin whispered.

"I'm trying to be good" I replied her.

"That's good. The others are all with their crushes so we probably won't see them much" she chuckled.

"That's good for them"

+++

Not gonna lie, it has been such a boring night. I could not feel the music and the whole vibe which I always used to love. I guess things have changed a lot.

"Do you wanna get some fresh air?" Jisung asked as I nodded. We got up and went out to the terrace.

I let out a deep sigh as I stare at the clear sky.

"Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" Jisung asked as I shake my head.

"I just don't feel anything right now. It's weird" I replied.

"Yeah, you just need some time. For sure"

I look down to the gate seeing Taehyun and Kim Minyoung leaving as I kept on staring at them.

"Do you wanna go inside now?" Jisung asked.

Taehyun glanced up and then gaze towards us for awhile as he get in the car.

How much are you hurting my heart?

+×+

Hi guys I'm so sorry for being such a shitty writer and forgets to update. Please look into the comments of me replying to a fwend of what happened.

And shameless promotion : I published a short story of Soobin a few months ago. Which is a complete one. Please take a look !