C H A P T E R - 15

Song of the day : Bad Things - Machine Gun Kelly, Camila Cabello

+

Taehyun got out from the car and walk in their gates. Even before he walk in his room, he walk to the other side of their house at the backyard patio garden where his dad spends time, golfing. He put his bag on a chair and walk to his dad.

"What are you trying to do by letting Kim Minyoung joining our school?" Taehyun asked his father.

"You don't understand words so I needed to add actions"

"Is she stupid to agree on a disgusting agreement?"

"How will I know? Well, it at least shows that she respect the decision made by her father"

"Just stop trying to control my life as well. You've lived yours and I deserve to live mine. I've lost my respect for you since the day you abandoned my mom and took all she have"

"Quit talking about that mother of yours!" His father yelled. "If you're not doing as I say-"

"You'll send me away like them? Fine. Do that!" Taehyun replied clenching his fists and holding his tears.

His father stayed silent as Taehyun walk back, grabbing his bag and walk up to his room. He take out his phone from his pocket and half to see the texts Jiwan sent earlier. He thought that she was mad and might just jump to conclusions.

+++

I'm helping Felix preparing dinner while Han's literally just sitting, ready to eat. I haven't touch my phone for awhile and while I was on my way to put it at the living room with other stuffs, I checked my phone roughly. I actually smiled seeing Taehyun's reply.

-

Taehyun
Please, take care of yourself.

Taehyun
I'll call you at night

Me
Okay :)

+++

I'm just so eager to talk to Taehyun that I literally forgot about Kim Minyoung and the situation we're in. After Felix went home, I went up to my room with my duvet that I brought down. I might probably fall asleep staying at bed so I prepare myself to sleep right away. After I'm done, I get up on my bed and look at my phone

-

21st Century Chicsss

9:02 p.m

Yejin
Jiwan, is Taehyun the son of Kang Foods Company? :0

Kai
WHAT?!

Doyeon
Who said it?

Dave
I'm shooked-

Josh
Is he?

Mina
"Kang Taehyun" there's a chance.

Aiden
JIWAN!!

Me
Hold on!

Me
Who said it Yejin?!

Yejin
This is a ss from Kim Minyoung's seatm8

Yejin