C H A P T E R - 13

Song of the day : Heather - Conan Gray.

+

"Are you close to Kang Taehyun?" She asked smiling.

"Why?" I asked.

"Since he's your seatmate. I might have a potential connection with him and I just want to get to know him more..."

What the hell is she saying?!

"He's very good looking, right?" She asked.

"Uh... Yeah" I awkwardly replied.

"You seem shocked" she said.

"Can I tell me more about the "potential connection"?" I asked.

"I think it's more like a business stuff. I wasn't interested in first but he's just too good looking. Our dads want us to link together"

I just don't know what to do. My mind just went numb.

"Are you okay?" She asked putting her hand out.

"Yeah. Please. Don't touch me" I replied.

"Okay" she replied and look to the door. "There, he's coming" she whispered. I look up seeing Taehyun coming to us.

"Where have you been?" She asked him as I look at her.

"Come with me" Taehyun said grabbing my right hand and pull me up.

"Taehyun!" She called but he completely ignores her and pull me out.

"What did she say to you?" He asked once we reached to the terrace.

"I thought you said that arrange marriages doesn't exist"

"There is no marriage" he said.

"This is so confusing Taehyun. I don't, I just don't know"

"This is all my father's doing. I swear, she's nothing to me"

"But she already came to our school and that is how much your dad is serious and what can you do?"

"Why will be force me to if I don't want it?"

"Because he's your dad and you know, she seems to be very interested in you" I replied.

"Jiwan!" I look towards the voices seeing my friends on the other side. "We've got something to tell you!" Alan said. And our class president came to Taehyun.

"Mr. Lee wants you to help him with Science in the extra homeroom next to the library" he said to Taehyun.

"You should go to your friends" Taehyun said as I walk to them.

+++

"So, Kim Minyoung's father owns a billion chain dollar business. They're like super rich. She was born here in Seoul but they lived in Incheon and my cousin's been classmate with her. My cousin said that she's very proud, manipulative and two faced" Mina said to us.

"Now, she lives here?" Yejin asked.

"Yeah. They're turning their house in Incheon to a tourist Lodge or something" Mina replied.

"Let's just stay away from her to avoid dramas" Kai said innocently as they all laugh.

I just feel so sick and tired. The weather's cold and u just don't feel like staying at the school longer.

"Guys, I gotta meet Ms. Park" I said to them and walk down from the rooftop.

"What's up with Jiwan? I think she's a bit odd today" Josh asked.

"She have cold intolerance, maybe it's because of that" Aiden replied.

"There's some things going on between her and Taehyun" Doyeon said.

"Is is bad?" The others asked in unison.

"She's still figuring out. We should not ask" Yejin replied.

+++

I asked Ms. Park if I could go home because I feel sick and luckily she allowed me to.

"You can leave when your brother arrives" she said.

Han was hanging out close to our school and it didn't took him long to come.

"What happened? Did you catch a fever?" Han asked once I get in the car.

"Maybe. I feel so sick" I replied as he started to drive.

"This year is colder and I'm dead worried about you. You're just so sensitive during winter" he said.

"I'm worried that I might just die too"

"Han Jiwan, are you crazy?!"

"I don't know"

+×+

I never really mention it because I thought it might not be that necessary but now that I've written the next few chapters, I gotta tell you now. Jiwan's got 9 friends.

3 from her homeroom : Yejin, Doyeon and Kai.

6 from another homeroom : Mina, Ali, Aiden, Alan, Dave and Josh.