C H A P T E R - 16

Song of the day : There for you - Martin Garrix and Troye Sivan.

+

"Are you sure you wanna go to school?" Han asked while I'm packing my bag.

"Yes. I'm feeling good now. My cold wasn't severe anyway" I replied.

"You should bring warm milk, I'll prepare it for you" he said.

"Thanks" I replied.

+++

I walk in our school gates and saw Yejin, Kai and Alan as I run to them.

"Good morning guys!" I exclaimed putting my arm around Alan's shoulders.

"Good morning!" They replied.

"Hey, are you worried?" Kai asked.

"I don't know what to expect. I don't know what she thought bullying is" I replied.

"What about Taehyun? Did he know about it?" Yejin asked.

"Um, no. It was just so ridiculous that I don't even feel like saying it" I replied.

"You should tell him anyways" Kai said.

"Right. She should not take you down. Period" Alan said.

"I hope" I replied as we reached up to our floor.

We bid goodbyes to Alan as we walk in our homeroom. Taehyun haven't reached yet but Kim Minyoung was there, literally glaring at me.

"Stay strong!" Kai whispered cutely as I smile at him and walk to my seat.

In awhile, Taehyun came in. Everyone started whispering. I glanced at ones sitting behind us, try literally avoid eye contacts.

"Hi Taehyun" I said to him smiling as he settle down beside me.

"Hey. Did you sleep well?' he asked.

"I did. Don't worry about anyone or anything they'd say, okay? I'm here for you" I said to him.

He smiled and then hold my hand.

"I want you to trust me, okay?" He whispered as I nod.

+++

I went to the library with Taehyun after lunch because he wanted to study. He told me to bit go with him and hangout with my friends under the sun but nah. I wasn't trying to but I told him that Kim Minyoung thought that I bullied her.

"I've known you from freshman year, you walk around everywhere with your friends looking like you owned this school but I know that you don't have a heart that would wanna bully others" he said to me.

He really made my heart fluttered as I widely smile.

"But you know, no one will believe her here but-"

"But what?" I asked.

"Uh, no. Nevermind. Don't worry" he smiled.

"Hmm" I pout.

"Let's get back to studying, it's more important for now" he said.

"Fine, okay"

+++

I feel so sleepy and feel so cold. I yawn, cupping my cheeks with my cold hands then turn my head towards Taehyun, who's reading biology textbook. I move my left hand to his right hand by his book. He was startled as I hold his hand.

"Geez, your hand is so cold" he said and turn to me. "Give me your other hand as well" he said.

He hold both my hands with both his hands.

"I have cold intolerance. I'm extremely sensitive during winter but I kinda know how to deal with it now" I said to him smiling.

"That's bad. You might catch a severe cold"

"I normally get sick during school days but not at home"

"Do you feel cold now?" He asked.

"Yes" I replied.

"Do you want a hug?" He asked but even before j replied, he hugged me. "Just tell me when you want a hug, okay?" He asked as I nod, blushing.

He feel so warm and cozy. I just wanna fall asleep in his arms. I wish we were not in school just for a while.

+×+