C H A P T E R - 27

"Let's go see my cousins" Taehyun said.

"Okay" I replied.

Before we walk, I heard a voice calling my name. I look around and was surprised to see Jeongin.

"Oh, hi! Jeongin, what a surprise" I smiled.

"Yeah, I know, right?" He said laughing.

Taehyun got called from people around.

"Why don't you talk? I'll be back in a minute" Taehyun said.

"Sure" I replied as Taehyun walk to their guests.

"I did not know that Taehyun's Mr. Kang's son" Jeongin said.

"Oh yeah. He always keep a low profile" I replied. "So, your dad's a businessman too?" I asked.

"Yeah. Not really interesting and I myself am not really interested too"

"You have other brothers or what?"

"Yeah. That's why I wanna do what I want"

"Sounds familiar but not quite"

"I'm sure Jisung hyung's like that too. Oh, the function's starting"

"There's a function?" I asked.

"Not really. Mr. Kang's talking. That's all"

"Okay" I replied. Taehyun came back to us as he stand beside me.

"May I please grab everyone's attention?" Taehyun's dad said as we look at him, standing at the centre. "I thank each and everyone of you for coming at our humble house to talk about business, not only that, to get acquainted and close. That being said, I'd like to take the opportunity to say that my company and KK group will work together on a big project next year. And, I hereby proclaimed that, my son Kang Taehyun and Mr. Kim's daughter, Kim Minyoung will get engaged after the pass high school next year"

What?!

People were clapping their hands, exclaiming in shocked too. I just don't know what to do. I feel so embarrassed.

"J-Jiwan, it's not-" Taehyun grabbed my hand.

"I'm sorry. I need to go" I said taking his hand off and quickly walk out with tears filled in my eyes.

Taehyun was about to go after Jiwan but Jeongin stopped him.

"I'll go after her. You don't want to disappoint your dad" Jeongin said.

Taehyun did not even know what to say or do. He's so mad at his dad and at the same time, afraid. His mind all numb.

"A-Alright. Thank you, hyung" Taehyun replied as Jeongin went after Jiwan.

+×+

I kinda always mix 1st person and 3rd person, I hope you understand it when you read!