C H A P T E R - 3

I walk inside the library seeing few people. I look around for a while and finally spotted him. I quietly approach him and sit in front of him as he look at me and continue to read his book.

"Hi, I've been searching for you" I said to him.

"What do you want?" He finally asked. His voice is cold just as his face yet, nice tone.

"Um... Well, Taehyun, can you teach me the math equation, please?" I asked him quickly reminded me of Han's rap.

"What? Math?" He asked as he look at me.

I see his eyes clearly through his glasses and stare at his face, his facial features.

What am I thinking? Did I lose my mind? Why is he looking so handsome?!

"Stop staring at me like that" he said.

"What? I'm not staring at you! Okay, so math, can you please help me?"

"Why?" He asked.

"Why? Because, I don't know how to and I want to go home too" I replied as he look away and sigh.

"Come this side" he said as I smile, get up and sit next to him.

"Can you memorize the formulaes we learned last year? Because we're using those" he asked looking at me.

"No, I... I don't remember" I awkwardly replied.

"Oh gosh, how did you even passed the exam?"

"I took tuitions and it was in a hurry so I don't remember a thing"

"You're weird. Just by heart this one for today"

"Okay teach me"

He just started writing it and I'm already feeling so sleepy. I don't even know why math is doing this to me. He snaps his fingers pulling me back to reality.

"Are you listening?" He asked. I look at the paper and it's already done.

"You're done?" I asked out of shock.

"How can you feel sleepy at this hour of a day?"

"I don't even know. Can you please tell me again, I'll open my eyes and ears widely"

"Okay fine. Listen carefully and use your brain"

+++

As soon as we were released to go home, I walk to the staffs' room and meet Ms. Park.

"So, did you learn it?" She asked.

"Yes"

"Here" she take a paper and pen as I take it. "Show me" she continued.

I kept on repeating Taehyun's explanation in my mind and say it out and write down what I by hearted it.

"Good. Who taught you?" She asked.

"Kang Taehyun"

"Okay. This is your senior year now. Concentrate on your math more that's why I let you sit next to him, he's your great advantage and don't let it slip. Your math marks are always so poor."

"Yes. I understand"

"Good. You can go now"

"Thank you"

+++

"Why did you come out so late? You always had me embarrassed" Han asked as I reached to him.

"Embarrassed? My butt. You love girls' attention. Let's go"

"Ish, don't me so mean"

+×+