C H A P T E R - 17

Song of the day : Paradise - Bazzi.

+

Mina and Ali were in the restroom while the others were at their sitting area outside. They were looking at themselves in the mirror, talking about their teachers then Kim Minyoung and her seatmate came in, standing next to them in front of the mirror.

"How can Taehyun have a girlfriend like Jiwan? She's not even that pretty" Kim Minyoung said to get friend.

"Well, she's a very fun and nice person" her friend replied.

"Even if that's so. Is her family rich? I bet they're nothing compared to my family" Kim Minyoung said as Mina and Ali literally threw death glares at her but act they they didn't care and wanting to know more.

"I really don't know but I heard they're pretty wealthy but they're not in business field" her friend replied.

"Oh. That means she won't understand anything. I can't wait to take Taehyun away from her-"

"Yah!" Mina yelled at her as Kim Minyoung look at her. "What did you just say?" Mina yelled.

"Who are you?" Kim Minyoung asked.

"Who am I? You better not know it. Just stay at your damn lane" Mina replied glaring at her and then walk out with Ali.

"Who was that?" Kim Minyoung asked.

"That was Yoon Mina, our principal's daughter and the other was Alison Park, her cousin. I didn't see them. They're very close friends of Jiwan" her friend replied.

"What?!"

+++

Taehyun have to meet Ms. Park as I went back to our homeroom alone hoping my milk's still warm. I walk down on the stairs and bumped into Kim Minyoung. I just look away and about to walk away as she grab my wrist.

"How long have you been together with Taehyun?" She asked, glaring.

"That's not your business" I replied brushing her hand off.

"Yah! Han Jiwan, listen up. I always get what I want so if you don't want to deal with the consequences, you better stay away" she said.

"Taehyun's not an object you can get just because you want it" I replied as she push me to the hard ice cold floor with a strong force. My body suddenly became all cold.

"Jiwan!" I heard Jisung's voice. He ran to me and hold me up.

"What did you do to her?" Jisung asked Kim Minyoung as she scoffed in disbelief.

"I was just telling her to know her place" she replied and walk away.

"Who was that?" Jisung asked.

"It's so cold Jisung" I whispered.

"Do you wanna see a nurse or stay under the sun?" He asked.

"The sun" I replied.

"Let's go" he said holding my left hand with his left hand, his right arm around my back to my right arm caressing my arm with his hand.

+++

We sat down on a bench, out backs facing the sun. I rest my head on his shoulder, holding his hand with both my hands and his other arm around me.

I just feel so bad and I don't even know what I'll say to Taehyun. I just always need warmth whenever I'm in danger of getting a frostbite bit I kinda wish it wasn't Jisung.

"I know you have a boyfriend and I surely don't wanna get between, in any way but you know what? After you have a boyfriend, I feel like you're no longer my friend" Jisung calmly said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"No, it's just that. It almost felt like we bacame strangers because I feel like you're avoiding me"

"I'm sorry if I made you feel that way.i just-" I stopped. I can't say it.

"It's fine. I should leave first, you should stay here for awhile" he said as I nod. I let go of his hand as he leave.

I let out a deep sigh and look up to the sky.

Everything is just so messed up right now.

+×+