C H A P T E R - 21

Kai gently pull my blazer, telling me to not to accept it.

"It won't take long" she said.

I look at Kai and smiled.

"You should wait for the others" I said to him.

"Okay, then" he replied glancing at her then walk out.

"I'll just put my bag" she said going to her seat and put her bag down on her desk then come back to me. "Why don't we talk outside?" She asked as I nod.

We went to our floor's terrace with the view of the school gate and students coming in.

"So, I just wanted to tell you that it's definitely all your choice if you still want to be with Taehyun. But here's a little advice, the more you hold onto him, the more you'll get hurt. Just so you know, his dad will never allow him to be with someone whose parents doesn't have a big business. And I'll make sure that I'll have him at the end" she said without shame. But it did made my heart ache.

I turn my head to the school gate, seeing Taehyun coming in.

"I don't know if you know it but Taehyun's always having endless arguments with his dad because of you and if you want the best for him..." She shrugged, smirking.

+++

I turn my head to the windows seeing the rain hitting the glasses. The library sure is quiet and all I  could hear is the rain and the thunder.

"Are you cold?" Taehyun asked as I shake my head, then look at him.

"It's raining. It'd get colder soon" I said. "Taehyun?" I called as he hummed in response, reading his book. "How long do you think we'd be together?" I asked as he look at me, a bit confused. "Oh no, never mind. Forget it" I quickly said with an awkward smile.

"Are you okay?" He asked as I nod. "As long as you don't change your mind which I won't expect you to, we're good" he continued calmly.

I'm just a bit concerned about what Kim Minyoung told me. I just keep on over thinking and would feel frustrated. I don't know if Taehyun really fought with his dad because of me.

"Jiwan" Taehyun called as I look at him. "So, are we studying tonight?" He asked.

"By the way, we're having dinner at Jisung's house. His brother called"

"Oh that. I don't know. Uh, you know, me and Han, we're having dinner at Jisung's place"

"Oh, why?"

"I don't know. No particular reason, I guess"

"With his parents?" He asked.

"Right. I haven't told you. His parents are like my parents. They're all in America" I replied.

"I see. So, you must have a close connection"

"Yeah. Our parents are friends" I said as he nod then continue to read.

+++

It does feels a bit weird to walk out with Jisung but Taehyun's at the students' council meeting so it's a bit less guilty for me.

"It's still drizzling" Jisung said once we reached the door.

"Oh. Grab my umbrella inside my bag" I said to Jisung, turning around.

"Okay" he replied taking out my umbrella.

I look around for awhile but I can't seem to find my friends. Maybe they've left.

"Let's go Jiwan" Jisung said, ready.

"Alright" I replied as we walk out, sharing my umbrella.

"You might get drenched" he said putting his arm around me and pull me close to him. "Let's take a cab, okay?" He asked as I nod.

I just hope Taehyun's doing good.

+×+