C H A P T E R - 37

"I'm so sorry, Taehyun" I apologize once the class is over.

"We didn't get caught, luckily, so, that's fine" he replied calmly making me feel more guilty.

I take out my books for the next class, putting my arms on the desk, lean in and rest my head on my hands, looking towards the door.

"Jiwan" Taehyun called as I him in response. "Will you look at me?" He asked as I turn to him. "It's all fine. Don't act odd, it's uncomfortable for me" he said as I move back.

"That's literally not my intention. I'm sorry, Taehyun. I just feel, so, uh, dumb"

"Listen, I like you being dumb. You wouldn't be fun and cute if you're smart, right?"

"Hmm, I'll not take that personally" I smirk.

"You better not" he replied smiling.

+++

"You don't really hangout with your friends anymore" Taehyun said while having lunch.

"My friends?"

"Yeah. Yejin, Doyeon and Jisung?"

"Yeah. I mean, it's all fine. We text. I like being with you more" I replied. "Anyway, should we hangout with them after lunch?" I asked.

"Well, I'm not sure" he replied.

"You should. They're your classmates too" I replied. "And they'd love to talk to you" I added.

+++

I walk out with Taehyun and to the left side yard near the football ground. That's where me, my friends and some classmates used to hangout- at a nice sitting area under trees. It's a nice spot and it's literally like ours, everyone knows it and don't even bother to come and sit.

"I'm nervous somehow" Taehyun said as I look at him and stopped walking.

"Don't be. They're no better than you are" I said and hold his hand and then let it go again.

"Hi guys" I exclaimed when we reached.

"Hey Jiwan" they greeted as I sit down with Taehyun.

"Hi Taehyun, how ya doin'?" Yejin asked him.

"I'm doing good, thank you" he replied.

"Hey, we haven't really talk even as classmates. I'm Huening Kai" Kai said to Taehyun.

"Yeah, I know. Kang Taehyun" he replied.

And the others also started having an introduction to Taehyun as we have a decent talk.

"I heard from Henry that you two are in a relationship, is that true?" Aiden asked, our classmate too but from Henry's homeroom.

"No, it was just for show" Doyeon replied.

Taehyun and I look at each other then look at the others again.

"Yeah. It was. But, we actually are, now" I said.

"What?!" Yejin shrieked.

"Are you joking?!" Doyeon asked, almost freaking out.

"No, I'm not joking" I replied goofily.

"How can you not tell us?' Yejin asked.

"Well, I just told you" I replied.

"Damn, we need to have a sleepover!"

+×+

Yo, it's Jae. Long time no read lol. Although I just updated it, gotta say that it's ending soon.