C H A P T E R - 8

The basketball match was well played. Instead of having a winner, it was a tie.

We were called down on the court to play a game which they haven't said it. We were just talking and warning up. I saw Taehyun just standing doing nothing.

I knew he's not into sports.

I walk over to him as he look at me for awhile.

"What do you think we're playing?" I asked him.

"I don't know" he simply replied.

I don't even know how this guy can talk with no emotions at all.

"Everyone! Listen up. We're playing dodgeball and 3-B students are up first. Partner up with your seatmates and proceed to the centre." They announced.

D-Dodgeball ? Oh no. That's my worse P.E nightmare.

It felt like I froze where I stood.

"Han Jiwan" I looked at Taehyun who called me. "Are you not coming? He asked.

"I, I think I should just sit it out"

"What?! This carry marks and I can't lose it because of you not playing" he said as he grab my wrist and drag me.

"I- I'm scared"

"What?" He asked and stopped.

I was getting teary as he sees it then sigh.

"Just make sure you stay behind me, you'll not get hit" he said. That's probably the nicest thing he had said to me.

+++

It was a bit overwhelming at the start but of course, I need to cope with it. I was a bit hesitate to get so near to him but he was kinda protecting me from the ball and made sure I stood behind him. He would often look back at me and constantly grab my wrists.

I am sure a bit startled by his actions since he's always so cold to me. And I admit that although he looks like he's not into sports he did look so great.

Somehow, my heart was pounding fast not because of being tired running around but because of him. It has been years my heart beats this fast for a guy.

I had my first boyfriend on my freshman year. He's good looking, absolutely and made my heart race the first time I saw him. But tragically, he cheated on me and I hated good looking guys for awhile but what can I do? I always get back to good looking guys but learned a lesson that they're not loyal enough so I never had a boyfriend again.

Back to dodgeball, our homeroom won by having four pair saved after the time's up and guess what, me and Taehyun were included. I was pretty impressed by him. He did so well moreover, made me feel my heart race.

"I did not know you'll be good at that" I said to him while sitting on the floor and drinking water. He looked at me.

"You're bad at everything" he said as I glare at him and he look away.

"Hey Jiwan" Jisung called as he come towards us once they announced P.E class is over.

"Hi Jisung" I said to him as he hold me up.

"I'll come and get you at your homeroom just wait for me there, okay?" He asked and smiled.

"Okay. I will" I replied as he smiled and left.

Taehyun got up and was about to walk,

"Hey, do you want to join me and Jisung for lunch?" I asked him.

"No" he said and left.

Hmm, whatever.

+++

I changed the plot a bit and changed the title too.