C H A P T E R - 18

I'm on my way to our homeroom when my friends called me from 3-A homeroom. They were all sitting around Ali's, Alan's and Dave's seat. They told me to come in as I walk to them.

"What's up?" I asked sitting next to Yejin on Dave's desk.

"We think that Kim Minyoung might be up to something" Kai said.

"Well, that's obvious" I replied.

"We were just thinking outside the box like-" Alan said trying to find the next word.

"Like, they're so rich and she could hire someone to hurt you" Aiden said.

"Or something more worse, like kidnapping?" Mina said as I got chills down my spine.

"No that's scary" I said.

"Exactly. You need to be careful" Doyeon said.

"I mean, I always go home with Taehyun and if not, my brother always come" I replied.

"She's just so serious about wanting Taehyun" Ali said.

"I know, right?" I replied.

The bell rang off as we bid goodbyes and went back to our own homerooms.

"I was waiting for you" Taehyun said.

"Uh, sorry" I replied awkwardly.

"It's fine. Seems like you were with your friends" he said as I just smile.

We're having history class first and I'm already bored.

+++

School finally ended. I walk out with Taehyun talking about studying together. Then Kim Minyoung came over.

"Taehyun, my driver's stuck at the traffic and your dad told me to go home with you and our driver will come to your place" she said.

"No. Just take a cab" Taehyun replied.

"But, your dad said-"

"Fine. I'll tell my driver to drive you home" Taehyun said.

"No. I want to go with you" she insisted.

"No" Taehyun said grabbing my hand and we walk out.

"Taehyun" I called as he glanced at me. "What if your dad-"

"You don't have to worry about anything" he said as I could feel the stress from his voice.

We went out of the gate as Taehyun called his driver to wait for Kim Minyoung and to drive her home, while I'm calling Han.

"Where are you?"

"Oh my God, I forgot. I'm having dinner with my friends and I'm coming home late"

"Aish you should've at least- okay, never mind. Bye" I hang up.

"Your brother's not coming?" Taehyun asked.

"Yep. Sounds like he's got a busy fun schedule" I scoff as Taehyun smile.

"That's fine though. I can take you home alone" he said.

"Right. Well, do you want to have dinner at my place? Han's not coming home"

"Oh. Sure"

+×+

Double update since y'all deserve it 🕊️