C H A P T E R - 36

I checked the temparature of the soup again as it's good. I poured it out in a bowl, plate the other side dishes i made hurriedly and a bowl of rice. I take the tray up to my room as Taehyun just got out from my closet.

"Why would you wanna cook?" He asked.

"Why would I not? Sit down" i replied, walking to the left side of my bed as he sat down on my bed.

"I could not make much but i hope you like it" i said handing him the tray sitting next to him. "Have you not eaten well?" I asked.

"You look like you haven't eaten well"

"No, it's you"

"I doubt. If I'm eating then you should eat with me"

"No. I don't feel like eating"

"Then, i wouldn't eat either" he replied.

"I made it for you" i said talking the spoon and scoop out a big portion of rice and hold it over to his mouth. He pout at first then eat it but i ended up eating some.

The atmosphere's getting more awkward knowing the fact that we've broken up.

"So it's true that you always spend Christmas alone?" He asked.

"We'll yeah. You came to check it?"

"No" he went silent for awhile. "I've missed you too much, Jiwan" he said.

I just don't know what to say. My heart felt like stopped for a second.

"I don't know if you've already moved on and talk to other guys or already had another boyfriend but i just can't seem to let you go" he continued holding my right hand. "Was i really easy to forget and moved on from?" He asked. I just couldn't take it anymore.

"Can you stop assuming that I've already moved on and wasn't hurt too? I'm hurt, okay? I'm still hurting. I can't eat and i can't sleep. I keep on thinking about you, our past, everything we've done together. How could you possibly think you're easy to unlove, you're not. And i don't even think I'll be able to" i replied, with tears falling from my eyes.

"I've never stopped loving you, Han Jiwan" he said cupping my cheeks then kiss me.

+×+