C H A P T E R - 22

We walk inside the door, smelling all those good stuff.

"Now, I'm starving" I said to Jisung, chuckling.

"Same. Come on" he said as he walk in the living room and see their maids cooking on the kitchen. It's a big open space. You could see every part of the first floor from the living room.

"Oh, fireplace. I'll sit close to it" I said to him.

"Okay" he replied as I walk towards the fireplace, sitting on the couch. "Imma just, take a quick shower and change into my casuals" he said.

"Sure. Take your time. I'm fine" I replied as he smile and walk up at the stairs.

I take out my phone and turn it on. Taehyun's still offline, maybe he haven't reach home yet. In awhile, I'm hearing Han's and Jisung's brother's voices. They've arrived.

(A/N : so, ik that Jisung's got an older brother irl too but I've no clue what's his name is and I think it's a bit inappropriate to keep saying "Jisung's brother" so imma just give him a name sksksks. He'd be - Minhyun lol and idk what his age is so let's just consider as Han's age, '00 liner!)

"Hi Jiwan" Minhyun greeted.

"Hi"I replied.

"When did you reached?" Han asked sitting down.

"Just a while ago" I replied.

"Where's Jisung?" Minhyun asked.

"Taking a shower" I said.

"Okay. We all should have a drink and eat something" he replied.

"Yes. We should" Han continued.

"Let's go to the kitchen"

I get up putting my phone on the table and followed them.

"We've got cheesecake. Is that fine? I don't think you'd like this chocolate cake" Minhyun said looking inside the fridge.

"Sure. With ice cream" Han said.

"Nah, no ice cream for me" I replied.

"Okay" Minhyun said taking out the cheesecake and ice cream and put it on the countertop. "How about we make a shake?" He asked.

"Yep! Jiwan's good at making a shake" Han said as now they just depend on me.

+++

Jisung came down from the stairs and walk in the living room, seeing the others on the other side.

"What are we eating?" He asked, excited.

"Cheesecake. Jiwan's making a shake" Han replied.

"Ooh. That must be good" he said.

Before joining the others at the kitchen, he sat down on the couch, checking his parents' messages, getting back to them. Once he's done, he put his phone on the table and was able to go as Jiwan's phone light up and vibrated.

"Jiwan, you got a call" he said to her.

"Wait... Can you just tell them I'll call them back later?" She replied.

"Okay, sure" he replied and take her phone.

Taehyun.

+×+