C H A P T E R - 11

Monday. Classes cannot be more boring. I don't even know why I'm always a villian who is against boring classes. I wonder how others feel too.

Not only the fact that it's boring, the fact that I don't have anyone to talk to around me is making me more bored.

I would constantly look over to Taehyun but I don't even think he notices me. He's so concentrated on his book and teacher's explanation.

Geez! I'm so different from this dude. Or is he still mad at me because of last week's incident? He said it's fine but that's something a person should get mad of.

It's already so awkward and the incident's making it more awkward. And in totally feeling guilty.

+++

"You look so sad today. Did something happen?" Jisung asked as we're just sitting together outside.

"Really? No, I'm not sad at all" I replied stuttering.

"Is that so? You look kinda uncomfortable"

"Really? I'm sorry if ts bothering you" I apologize.

"No, no, it's not. You can talk to me if you want to" he offered.

"Um, well. I feel like someone's mad at me and I feel really guilty"

"And?"

"I don't know. I'm never that close to that person but I really, really hate to be in this awkward situation with the person"

"Whoever it seems to be not just an ordinary person to you" he said as I widened my eyes due to being shocked. "I think you should ask the person whether they're mad at you or not and try to work things out together" he suggested.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yes. Asking is the fastest and easiest way to get answers" he shrug.

"Right. I will. Thank Jisung!"

"No problem mate"

+++

I've been really nervous of how to ask Taehyun whether he's mad at me or not. No way he's talking first moreover it was my fault.

I kept on glancing at him during the afternoon classes and try to find a chance to talk to him but its hard.

In a blink of an eye, school for today has be dismissed. Me, him and some other classmates were at the cleaning duty as we clean our homeroom after school.

Right. I hate this so I should talk to him.

He's walking in front of me at the stairs, while I was thinking of how to ask him.

I was few steps behind while he's reached the floor.

"Kang Taehyun" I called as he turn around.

"I need to ask you something" I said as I move my leg but what the hell! I sprain my right ankle as I fall on the ground and groan in pain.

Damnit! This is so embarrassing!

+×+