C H A P T E R - 29

Monday. Another school day which I hate. I can't wait to graduate. Monday's killing me.

"Han-ah" I called walking down the stairs.

"He's waiting for you outside" mom said from the kitchen.

"Oh okay. Have a nice day, mom, I'm going"

"You too. Reach your school safe"

"Yes!"

+++

"Wait, wait, Jiwan" Han stopped me before I get our from the car.

"What?" I asked looking at him.

"Me and my friends are hanging out tomorrow on the rooftop terrace for barbeque. Can you asked Taehyun to join us?" He asked.

"No" I quickly replied.

"Geez, why not?"

"Who will I hangout with tomorrow?" I asked.

"So, you already had plans with him?"

"No. Whatever, I'm going" I said and get out.

"Jiwan!" I heard Jisung's voice.

I look over to it as he's coming from the other side.

"Hi, good morning Jisung" I greeted.

"Good morning. Seems like a hundred years we last talk" he said as we laugh. "Oh, is this Jisung hyung?" He asked and look inside and wave at Han. Han then came out.

"Hi, my name" Han greeted and come to our side.

"Hi, hyung, how are you doing?" Jisung asked him.

"I'm doing good" Han replied as they talk for awhile.

"Have a nice day hyung" Jisung said to Han.

"You too Jisung. Have a nice day with Jiwan. Now, go inside, you'll be late" Han said as we nod and walk in.

+++

Today's going pretty well. And also with Taehyun. He's still the same, hard to talk to but he's kinda opened up now so I'm happy.

It's only few days that I've been having homecook lunch with Taehyun but I totally don't remember how the cafeteria goods taste like anymore.

"I have some books to read. I need to go to the library today" Taehyun said after we had our lunch.

"I'll come too" I said excitedly.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Of course. Lets go" I said as we walk out.

"Jiwan"

I look up and see Jisung coming down from the stairs while we were just coming up.

"Oh, hi Jisung"

"Hey, we're having a match, would you like to come and watch us?" He asked.

"I would love to but-"

"What do you mean 'but'? It's gonna be supreme" he said.

"Um you know, Jisung-" I was distracted.

"You should go, Jiwan. It seems more fun" Taehyun said as I look at him.

"You can come too, though" Jisung said to him.

"No, I'd rather not" Taehyun replied.

"Okay the. Let's so Jiwan" Jisung said holding my hand and walk down.

We haven't even reached the court yet I couldn't feel good at all. It's as if I'm gonna miss something and a fear of that. Watching the good looking and hot guys playing basketball was all I wanted to do during the long recess for the last two years but now, all I wanna see it Taehyun.

"I'm sorry Jisung, I need to go"

+×+