C H A P T E R - 6

"Boyfriend?! No way, he's my seatmate. Anyway, which homeroom are you sitting?" I asked him as we started walking.

"3-C. You're at 3-B right?"

"Yeah. Would've been nice if we were on the same homeroom"

"I know right? Wanna have lunch together? My treat." He asked.

"Haha sure"

We've reached our homerooms as we bid goodbyes. I walk inside, even before I walk to my seat, I went to my friends' seats.

"Hi guys!" I said to them as I sit next to Doyeon. Well Yejin sits in front of her.

"Sup?" Yejin asked as she turn to us.

"You look so happy" Doyeon continued.

"Yesterday, you both mentioned a name 'Park Jisung' right?" I asked.

"Yeah. He's from the next homeroom" Doyeon replied.

"I heard he's cute and very popular" Yejin said.

"He turns out to be someone I know. He's like my childhood friend-" even before I finish "WHAT?!" they yelled as everyone turn to us.

"Shh. And we met, just now and asked me for lunch" I said as I smile.

"Oh gosh! How did you not know yesterday that it was him?" They asked him unison.

"His name is very popular and he lives at teh other side of the city. I never knew he'd come to our school"

"You're so lucky. Geez!" Doyeon said and pout

"How does he look like?" Yejin asked.

"He's cute, tall, got a deep voice and sweet"

"Spare him for me Jiwan. That's my type" Yejin said and pout cutely.

"Sure. I mean he's someone I should not see aa more than a friend so. Anyway, I'll go to my seat"

"Okay" they said.

I walk to my seat, take my bag off and sit down. Taehyun was looking outside the window aa I stare at him.

"Do you have friends from other homerooms?" I asked him as he just glanced at me.

I rolled my eyes at his attitude but then smile again.

"Can we be friends?" I asked him. He then turn to me.

"Who asked to be friends?" He asked.

"I don't know. I never. I think the best way to be your friend is to just ask you since being seatmates doesn't make us friends" I replied as I shrug.

He kept on staring at me and about to say something but then Ms. Park came in.

+×+