C H A P T E R - 37

I woke up with Taehyun's arm around my waist. It feels nice as I've been longing for his presence. I turn around, facing him. Staring at him sleeping peacefully. I'm still amazed by how my heart could still race so fast.

I should get up.

I slowly move out from his embrace and not let him awake since I want him to rest and get some sleep which he could not for a long time.

+++

The feeling of cooking again for Taehyun is somehow nice but the fact that i font feel like eating is a problem. Thanks to grandma that it's easy to cook since she always came over bringing vegetables, side dishes and meats ready to cook.

Last night, we didn't even talk much we just fell asleep quickly as it was nice to feel each other again. I completely forgot about Kim Minyoung. But honestly, i don't wanna know about that.

As i continue to finish cooking, Taehyun came down.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked him.

"Yes, i haven't slept that well for a long time" he said and kissed my head

"That's good to know" i replied and smile.

+++

We had breakfast and done the cleaning. We sat down on the couch and it's been a complete silence. Taehyun grabbed my cold hand warming it.

"So, i stayed at my grandma's for awhile. And since she went for a vacation, i was alone at her house. My father brought men to pick me up and saw them outside while I went out. You're the only person i know i could come to. I hesitated so much, i was afraid to see you. But you know i have no one else in my life" he said.

I feel so sorry for him and hate his dad so much for treating his son like this just because he wants to become richer.

"I don't know what's best for you, really. It must be so tough for you, please hang on"

"It's fine. We should do our best for our final exam. You study hard too, okay?" He smiled.

"Yes sure, I'll study hard"

"Jiwan" he called.

"Yes?" I replied and look at him.

"Can you please give me another chance?"

+×+