C H A P T E R - 4

After having dinner, I went to Han's room. He was playing games on his computer and I lay down on his bed next to the computer desk.

"Han-ah?"

"What? You wanna join?"

"No way. You know what?" I asked and he already knew what's it gonna be as he frown.

"When are your friends coming over again?" I asked.

"Never. They won't come again" he said as he pout annoyingly.

"Why? Why not?!" I asked loudly.

"You're distracting me!"

"Jisung! Why wouldn't they come again?!"

"Aish! You're having a crush on them and it's embarrassing for me!"

"I don't! And is it illegal? They're humans and I'm a human"

"But they're my friends"

"You're so mean. I just find them good looking that's all. They wouldn't even know it"

"Of course they will know it. Even just from how you look at them"

"Okay then, if they know it, help me get want one! I want to have a boyfriend! Jisung~"

"Geez, you want a boyfriend not them"

"Of course I want any of them to be my boyfriend"

"They're too busy to talk to you so just focus on your school boys?"

"You're the world's meanest brother"

"Oh gosh, then who do you want?! I'll give you their number, but you can't talk to them"

"What the hell? Then there's no point of having their numbers"

"So, you don't want it?"

"NO! I want it!"

"Whose?"

"Well, I think Hyunjin is super handsome as well as Felix and I love love his voice. Chan is so sweet, Minho is so attractive and hot, Seungmin is so nice and smart. Changbin is so charming and Jeongin is just so so so so cute. Can't you give me all of their numbers?!" I asked as I join my hands and pout cutely. His jaw literally dropped.

"Do you want water? I thought you were going out of breath" he aksed and laughed.

"Oh my God!! I hate you the most!" I said as I left his room and went to my room.

+++

"Hey! Jiwan-ah, get up! You need to go to school" I heard Han's voice as I slowly exit dreamland.

"What's the time?" I asked still jot opening my eyes.

"7"

"That's still so early. 15 mins more"

"Jeongin is coming. We're going somewhere and I need to drop you to school fast"

I quickly open my eyes and get up.

"Who is coming?" I asked aa I smile.

"Geez! Look at you. Wash up and get ready fast. I'll prepare breakfast"

"Okay"

+×+

Skz's squirrel and fox, Han and Jeongin ❤️