C H A P T E R - 2

Fourth period is math and Ms. Park is our math teacher. This class cannot to more boring. It's as if it's my sleeping pill.

Stay awake, stay awake, stay awake, will you?

The moment I saw people sleeping too, I quickly rest my forehead on the desk and flew to dreamland but my mind is still awake, just resting my eyes.

Time passed but I just don't feel like getting up.

"Okay everyone, please pay attention  and those who are sleeping, please get up" Ms. Park said but it feels like my head stuck on the desk.

"Taehyun, please wake Jiwan up"

"Han Jiwan, Han Jiwan" he called as he put both his hands on my shoulders and pull me up.

I widely open my eyes and awkwardly turn my eyes around. I look at Taehyun as he gazes towards the front again.

Geez! This guy always tries to avoid direct eye contact. Whatever I don't care.

"Okay students. Try to solve this equation" Ms. Park said and write something that looks so hard on the board.

I have no idea what it is. How to solve it, no what formulae to use or where in the text book it is from. She kept on saying it's the basic of the basics and that we've studied before last year but I totally don't remember it.

I turn my hard to Taehyun seeing him solving without a pause.

He's brilliantly smart, yep. Is he crazy?

Once he's done, he looked at me, finally.

"Amazing" I whispered to him as he smirk slightly and gazes his book again.

Geez! He really won't talk to me.

"Where's your work?" Ms. Park asked me from behind. I was totally startled.

"Uh, um, well. I haven't started it-"

"Don't tell me you don't know how to solve it"

"I'm sorry. I totally don't know it."

"Come and meet me at my desk when you can solve it and explain too. You won't go home until what I ask happens" she said and walk to the table.

Geez! Why the hell is she always embarrassing me? Do I owe her something or what? It's only the first day come on.

"Have a great lunch break" she said and walk out.

I put my books in and hearing my friends calling me as I quickly walk to them.

+++

"Did you guys manage to solve the math equation?" I asked them.

"No way but my seatmate could and helped me" Doyeon replied.

"Same" Yejin continued.

"Gosh! That's not fair"

"Didn't you sit next to a nerd?" Yejin asked.

"Yes but I haven't even talk to him" I replied as I sigh.

"Kang Taehyun. I've never known him until today" Doyeon said.

"I know right? He's full of mysteries" I replied.

"Anyway, what are you going to do with the math?" Yejin asked.

"I still don't know. You both really don't know how to solve it?" I asked as they nod. Its true that math is our weakness.

"What should I do then?" I continued.

"Just ask your seatmate. I'm sure he's willing to tell you just one equation" Doyeon said.

"Right. It's not even that much" Yejin continued.

"But he's-" I doubted.

"You wanna go home, don't you?" Doyeon asked.

"Well sure. I'll just go back to class and talk to him."

"Okay" they replied.

I walk back to our homeroom but I didn't see him.

"Excuse me, did you see Kang Taehyun?" I asked the ones sitting in front of us.

"No, we didn't"

"Oh okay. Thanks"

Geez. Where should I look for him? I'm pretty sure he was not at the cafeteria. Courts, nah I don't even think hes that into sports. He might've friends from other homerooms but if that's the case, I'm not that shameless to just grab him.

I think of just staying here and wait for him to come but there's still like 40 mins left. So, I should just go with my gut.

Library.

+×+