C H A P T E R - 32

After breakfast and the moment mom and dad went to meet their clients, Han summoned me to the rooftop terrace. He kept on letting me so things here and there, ordering me around.

This brother of mine cannot do anything on his own.

"That's nice but a little to the left" he said as I sigh and do as he said.

"Jiwan-ah, please can you go down and take another bottle of ketchup?" He asked.

"Am I your servant or what? Not like you're making me eat with you" I glared at him and walk in.

"It's a damn boys' day" he replied as I stick my tongue out at him.

I walk down to the main floor and to the storage room behind the kitchen. I don't want him to keep on ordering me around so I take the largest one and go out.

The door bell rang. I out the ketchup on the worktop and walk to the door and open it, it's Jeongin.

"Hi Jiwan-ah" he greeted smiling brightly.

"Hello Jeongin. How are you?" I asked as he come in.

"I'm good, you?"

"Same. You came early"

"Yeah. I juts can't wait to come. Where's Jisung hyung"

"He's up at the terrace" I replied. "Do you wanna go up? I'm going up" I continued.

"Okay. What will I do alone here" he replied laughing.

"Right. Wait" I said and walk to the kitchen and take the ketchup and back to Jeongin as we walk up.

+++

I kept on looking down to the street to see if Taehyun's here or not but street is empty. Then I got a text from him saying that he just left their house. But then, I look down at the street again.

"Felix, Chan and Changbin are here" I said to Han and Jeongin.

"Okay, go to your room now" Han said as I glared at him.

"Fine" I replied. "Bye Jeongin" I continued.

"Okay bye, your brother is so mean" he said as I nod then walk down to my room.

I usually don't but there's nothing else to do so I'm playing games on my computer.

+++

Taehyun's just few minutes away from Jiwan's house as he call her, but she did not take it. He thought that maybe she's busy so he texted her. In awhile, he's reached. He walk out from the car and walk in the opened gate and to the door and ring the bell. It was opened by Han.

"Oh, hi Taehyun, come in" Han said to him as Taehyun walk in.

"Come on, let's go up" Han continued as Taehyun followed him up.

"Is Jiwan not home?" Taehyun asked Han when they walk up on the third floor.

"She's in her room. I don't know what she's doing" Han replied. "I'll go check" he continued and walk towards her room and look in the door seeing her sleeping. He went back to Taehyun and told him she's sleeping. They walk up to the rooftop terrace revealing all of Han's friends. Some of them at the barbeque area, some playing while others chill.

"Guys" Han called as they look at him. "This is Taehyun, Jiwan's boyfriend" he continued as Taehyun look at him thinking if Jiwan have told him.

But Han actually just said it out of fun and know nothing.

"Jiwan have a boyfriend?" Jeongin asked, shocked as Taehyun and Han sits down and the others join"

"I thought you don't allow her to have a boyfriend" Jeongin said to Han.

"No. I just told you to friend zoned her" Han replied as the others laugh.

They started having an introduction.

+×+

I'm having problems with drafting so I apologize for the irregular update.