C H A P T E R - 23

Jisung glanced at her again then take it.

"Hello?"

"... Who is this?"

"It's Park Jisung. Jiwan can't talk right now. She'd call back"

"Okay. Let her know I'd be waiting"

"Consider it being received-"

Taehyun hang up.

"What a rude guy" Jisung mumbled it to himself and put her phone back on the table.

"Come on Jisung. Jiwan's done" his brother said.

"Coming" Jisung replied then walk to the kitchen.

+++

After we finished eating, in awhile we had dinner. And I kinda like the fact that they have maids since I wouldn't need to do the dishes and the clean up.

"By the way, it was Taehyun who called earlier" Jisung said while we're having fruits on the formal side of the living room.

"Oh geez" I sighed.

If only I knew it was Taehyun, I wouldn't let Jisung take it.

"Excuse me for awhile" I said to them as I walk to the other living room and take my phone on the table. I called Taehyun.

"What took you so long to call back?"

"I'm so sorry Taehyun, we were having dinner?"

"Not for four hours, right?"

"Uh, I was making a milk shake when you called. I did not even know it was you. In case it might be urgent, I asked Jisung to take it"

"And you assumed it's not urgent"

"Yes. Sorry"

"Okay, it's fine. How's it there?"

"Good, really warm. Have you eaten?"

"Yes, I have. You probably can't stay on the phone long. How about we talk later? When you go home?"

"Sure. I'll call you"

"Okay"

I hang up and walk back to the others.

+++

"Are you having a test tomorrow?" Jisung asked as we're all chilling, touching our phones.

"Yeah, chemistry. You?" I asked.

"Math" he replied laughing.

"Whoa! Guess you're prepared" I said.

"Yeah. I just need to revise the formulas"

"You're amazing"

"Are you not prepared for your test?" He asked.

"Not really" I shrugged. "Atoms and stuff. I've learnt my notes but not the hard ones"

"Like forming of atoms?" He asked as I nod. "I'll show you my technique real quick. Do you want it?" He asked.

"Sure but, when are we going home, Han?" I asked.

"I'm so comfortable right now to leave" Han replied.

"You guys should study. It's only eight now" Minhyun said smiling as Han agreed.

"Okay, then" Jisung said. "Let's go up to my room"

+×+

Short one sorry, I'm having a test tonight and my postponed exam dates are out 😅