C H A P T E R - 9

After washing up and got changed, I walk to our homeroom and sat down next to Taehyun. Well, there were like only three or four people inside.

"Are you not eating?" I asked him.

"I am" he replied and take out his lunchbox.

"Whoa! You're eating homecook meals for lunch. I envy you. I have no one to cook normal meals for me" I said as he look at me.

"Jiwan-ah" I heard Jisung's voice from the back door as I look at him.

"I gotta go, eat well!" I said to Taehyun as I walk out.

"Sorry for being late" he said as we walk.

"No, it's fine. There's still plenty of time"

"Right"

+++

"When are your parents coming home?" Jisung asked.

"Well actually, they'll reach at night! I'm so excited" I exclaimed.

"That's great. My parents are just about to leave"

"Oh I see. But I'm sure it's fun for boys sometimes well most of the time to be without parents"

"Yeah. It kinda is. Is Jisung hyung having that much fun?" He laughed.

"Yeah. He so and go wherever he wants"

"Well, he's a grown up now"

"I guess"

+++

After lunch, me and my fr hang out and watch Jisung and his friends playing basketball.

"Jisung doesn't have a girlfriend right Jiwan?" Yejin asked.

"I don't know. We never talk about those stuffs" I replied.

"I see. Please try to gather some information"

"Okay I will. I'm so exhausted of loud places. I'm going back to our homeroom" I said as I leave.

I walk inside our homeroom. Taehyun wasn't there. Maybe ge went go the library. I sat down as I look at my phone.

After awhile, Taehyun came back with a book as he sat down and read it. I was about to talk to him-

"Jiwan!" My friends called aa they rush in and run to me.

"What's up?" I asked them as they settle down in front of us and take their breath.

"Henry's gonna come and ask you out!" They yelled.

"What?!" I yelled back even louder.

"He's been talking about you for awhile and finally decided to ask you out. You can't say 'no' girl, you had a crush on him on freshman year" Doyeon said.

"He cheated on his girlfriend so I don't want him. Tell him to not come"

"What?! He said that he'll come after he was up" Yejin said.

"NO!! I don't wanna ve the someone who reject him so just tell him I have a boyfriend"

"What?! We've been telling him that you're the most single person" Yejin said.

"Oh God! What do I do?!" I almost started panicking.

I look over to Taehyun who's just blankly staring at me.

"Taehyun, please! I beg you,  when he come, tell him that you're my boyfriend!"

+×+