C H A P T E R - 20

Friday, it's a state holiday, kinda important so instead of going out, we stayed home. The moment I finished helping mom, I run to the larger living room and lay down on the single couch and watch the tv.

I just need to stay like this all day and night before sleep. That's how I'm reserving it.

+++

"Why are you in the living room all day?" Han asked as he come down from the stairs and come to the living room.

"Because it's mine for today and probably tomorrow too" I replied and look at him.

"Tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah. I have school work"

"Just do it in your room"

"But-"

"No buts" he said and walk up again.

Damn, you'll see his this space belongs to me tomorrow.

+++

7:00 a.m.

I grab my books and other necessary stuffs and walk down to the living room and put them on the glass table. Han probably wouldn't get up before 8 on Saturday, so I'm making this mine.

Daily work, cleaning both the living rooms.

"You woke up so early today" my mom said once she's back from grocery shopping.

"Yeah. I have a friend coming over"

"Oh that's nice. You don't usually bring your friends home"

"We're doing a science project" I said and follow her in the kitchen.

"Mom, you and dad going out today?" I asked her

"Yeah. We have some clients to deal with"

"Damn, I need you to be my witness"

"For what?" She laugh.

"That the living room is mine today"

"Your brother said that his friends are coming over"

"They always hangout kn the living room. Tell him to hangout with them in his room"

"You and I clearly know what he'll say, right?"

"Tch. I'm pretty sure his room is big enough for the right of them. He don't even have a walk in closet, our rooms are the same and I'm sure it's big enough"

"Have a talk with him"

"It's mine anyway. It's been awhile I haven't watched Saturday shows"

+++

After having breakfast, nom and dad went out to meet clients. I went up to my room, walk in my closet, take a white tee, black pants and towel and walk down to mom and dad's bathroom to shower.

I mean, I have my own bathroom but it's nice here.

+++

After I'm done with everything, I walk down to the living room.

What the- where are my stuffs?

+×+