C H A P T E R - 29

I just needed some space that I've been turning off my phone. I know Taehyun would be dead worried but I really just need some space for now.

"If Taehyun come, don't let him in" I said to Han while having breakfast.

"Why? Did you fight?"

"No. Just don't" I said to him as he went "Hmm"

"Does he have your number?" I asked.

"Uh- no, I don't think so. Oof- just tell me what is going on" he exclaimed, whining.

"Geez, mind your own business"

"Damn, don't always talk to me like that"

"That's what you always told me" I scoffed.

+++

Taehyun frustratedly walk around his room and with his phone on his hand. He had a big argument with his dad last night that there are guards everywhere so he wouldn't go out. He called Jiwan again. Her phone's still off.

Geez, Jiwan. What are you doing?

-

Yesterday, 10:45 p.m

Taehyun
Jiwan, I can explain everything

Taehyun
I did not know anything, istg

Taehyun
Will you please reply?

Yesterday, 11:09 p.m

Taehyun
Jiwan, ik you're mad at me but please talk to me

Taehyun
Ik it's hard for you too but please

Yesterday, 12:23 a.m

Taehyun
Please, answer my calls.

Today, 5:06 a.m

Taehyun
My father's guarding me, I can't come.

Taehyun
Jiwan

Today, 8:56 a.m

Taehyun
Ik you have every right and reason to be mad at me but please, when you get this, reply.

Taehyun
No, even just a seen would do

-

Taehyun throw his phone on his bed and shouted. He feel so frustrated about living on the palm of his father's hand, under his control and words. He just hates his life so bad. The only thing that made him happy and wanna live after living in the dark was Jiwan. Whenever he's feeling down and waiting to give up, his thoughts about his future with Jiwan would keep him alive.

Now that his father almost destroy his vision and thoughts, he don't even know what to do. He take his phone again and thought if calling Jiwan's friends which he never want to but he know that her phone's off again that calling her friends wouldn't help.

His door got knocked as he turn to it seeing Kim Minyoung coming in.

"Have you eaten?" She asked. Taehyun did not answer.

She walks closer to him.

"Can't you just give me a chance Taehyun? You and I have nothing we can do anyway. I'm sure you'd be more happy with me than with Han Jiwan" she said as Taehyun kept on looking at her. "You know that I want you, right?" She asked holding his hands.

"Jiwan's the one and everything that I want so if you may, get out of my room"

+×+

Just kinda combining-

You're the one that I want, everything that I want.

Sksksk