C H A P T E R - 30

Tuesday. Taehyun's been inside his too for 3 days now. He just don't know how to get out. Not only the fact that his room is at te second floor, the fences are too high to climb and their front gate is just too far away.

He's been checking his phone whether Jiwan have seen his messages or not but she haven't. He doesn't have her brother's phone number or anyone else who'd reach to her. He don't know whether he should call her friends who are his classmates too since he don't wanna let them get involved in any way.

He finally decided to call his grandmother who's always taking his side.

+++

Lately, I've not been feeling well and feel like I'm getting a cold. I just kept on staying at the living room, watching the tv and put my phone in my room so I wouldn't turn it on. Honestly, I feel bad. Taehyun did nothing wrong. It's all his dad. I know how much he hates his dad but who am I to completely destroy his already broken family?

It's so obvious that his dad us not stepping back and if Taehyun don't agree to it, it's gonna be bad. I can't keep on getting in the way. Taehyun would probably do anything for me but it can't work that way.

The door bell kept on ringing from the gate. I have a feeling that it's Tarrying but I just can't open it. Han came down from the stairs.

"It's Taehyun" he said. He probably saw him from his room. "What exactly happened that you're not even excited to open the gate?" Han asked coming towards me.

"Don't ask me anything" I scoffed.

"If you're not telling me, I'm letting him in"

"No! Don't you dare" I yelled as my tears are forming.

"Jiwan, what's going on?" He asked sitting beside me.

"You wanna know it that much? Jes getting married! Are you happy?" I cried.

"Married?"

+++

I'm so sorry for keeping this book hiatus when it's almost ending, literally not ending but soon. I just finished my exams and reached my grandparents' village with my cousins yesterday for Christmas vacation 😅😄 so that being said, as before... I'll be updating everyday (hopefully) from now on!! <3