C H A P T E R - 5

"Do you think about your future a lot?" Taehyun asked.

"Uh... Not really. Do you?"

"Yeah, a lot" he replied as I nod. "What kinda family do you want?" He asked.

"Family?"

"Like, what kinda family you want to have?"

"I mean, if I marry the person I love and who loves me, it'd be great no matter what, right?" I replied swinging my legs back and forth.

"Yes. What about kids?" He asked as my cheeks flushed up, getting red and hot.

"Why do you wanna know that?" I asked, blushing.

"Can I not know?" He frowned.

"You can. Uh, well, a small family can be happy too but I want a big happy family. Lots of laughing and arguing sounds all the time. What about you?" I asked and glanced at him.

"Yeah, that's nice. When these things happen someday, I'd make sure they don't live a life like I'm living" he said smiling but with a sad tone.

"Don't say that. Well, km sure that your kids would be lucky to have you as their dad" I said to him.

"What-"

"What?" I asked.

"Nevermind" he replied and sigh.

"You know that time is going so fast and in a blink of an eye, we'll graduate" I said.

"Yes. That's true"

"You know how unsure I am. A little bit stressed"

"Yeah"

"I talked to my dad recently and he said that he'd want me there after graduation-"

"What? And you've made up your mind?" He asked.

"No. I don't know. I didn't say anything" I replied and look at him.

"I wasn't expecting to hear that" he said and bit his lips.

"No. I- I don't know Taehyun. I just don't know"

"If you don't know what you want to be here, how would you know there?"

"That's true but it's so hard"

"Can't you just continue studying with me here?" He asked and get up as I look at him. He walk to me and hold my hand. "Jiwan, I can't lose you. I know there's still few months left but I just don't wanna wake up every morning thinking that you'd leave. I just don't want to lose you as well"

I don't know what to say. I never really expected him to say all those. I'm flustered yet happy?

"I don't want to leave you too. They're not forcing me anyway so I have plenty of time to think about it" I said standing up.

"Just don't let me down" he said hugging me as I nod. "I don't know if it'll sound too much but you're the only one I have in my life" he said making me heart soar and race.

I've known it but he literally just gave me the clarity that I actually am important to him.

+×+

╔.▪️.═════════╗

Fun Fact #4 : As long as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a chef. But that's literally impossible for me. I do have an aim which I'd probably do after my graduation but I've found out what I actually wanna be later on, cartoonist and webtoonist. And last but not the least, an author.

Question : What do you wanna be which you know that you won't be able to be?

(You don't have to answer if you don't want to)

╚═════════.▪️.╝