C H A P T E R - 28

Taehyun
Thanks for today. I had so much fun.

Me
I'm glad! I had fun more than any other day too.

Taehyun
That's nice. But it'd be probably nicer when your brother's friends are all over the place, right?

Me
lol idk what you're saying but fyi my brother doesn't want me near them so I hardly used to have a conversation with them 😂

Taehyun
oh why?

Me
Idek he's being overprotective and all 🤷🏻 I mean, tho they're extremely good looking it kinda feels inappropriate for me somehow.

Taehyun
Okay. Fair enough.

-

"Jiwan-ah" Han called as I turn to him. "Uh, no, never mind" he said.

"What the- say it" I replied.

"Uh no. It's irrelevant"

"What? I'm curious. Say it to make it relevant"

"Okay done. You can't back out. I've sent you the link. they're gonna put out ball boots and I need to get one"

"What? You don't even play soccer well" I said to him.

"I don't care. I need to get it. That's all"

"Tch"

It's nothing hard so I'm just helping Han. Staring at my phone endlessly.

Why the hell does he want it? Not even like he's gonna play soccer but fine. He's my brother.

+++

It's been few minutes and is a complete silence in the car. Jiwan who's been staring at her phone is getting more tired. In few seconds, she doze off into Han's shoulder. Han wrap his right arm across her and hold her head against his chest.

"Geez, Jiwan is such a sleepyhead" Han said as Taehyun turn to them and smile.

"How about a neck pillow?" Taehyun asked.

"Yeah, we actually have it back here but she don't like it" Han replied as Taehyun nod.

"And that's exactly what brothers do, right?" Han's dad asked.

"Right. I nees to protect her head" Han replied as the boys laugh.

The time came as Han luckily get to order one. He was so happy and worked up that he's moving and exclaiming. It made Jiwan woke up but she's half asleep. It was uncomfortable in Han's embrace that she move her head.

"Jisung" she whine and move her head to Taehyun, resting her head on his shoulder.

Taehyun look at her as she's fallen asleep again.

"Can she stay like that for awhile, Taehyun? I need to type" Han asked him.

"Yeah, it's fine" Taehyun replied.

Some few minutes of driving, they've reached their driveway and Taehyun's driver was there waiting for him as well.

"Okay now, I'll take Jiwan" Han said supporting her head and lightly shake her up. He put her phone inside her purse and hand it over to their mom.

Jiwan's half asleep as she walk out with Han's support. Everyone got out from the car, bidding goodbyes to Taehyun.

Taehyun look at Jiwan, who's side hugging Han for the last time. He nod and then left.

I know I should not but I'm getting more intrigued by her again. I thought I got over her on second year but this is hard.

+×+