C H A P T E R - 26

We finally reached my place. I thank Taehyun's driver and walk out.

I walk in the gate. I can hear lots of voices. Seems like Han threw a dinner party. Thr front door was open, probably waiting for me to come home. I close the door and walk in straight to the formal living room. That's where my parents always stay when Han's friends came over.

"I'm home" I said standing next to dad's couch.

"Oh sweetie, you barely stayed home today. I miss you" dad said.

"I miss you too, dad" I replied.

"I thought you said your friend is coming over. Then, your brother said that you changed your schedule and gone out on a date with your boyfriend" mom said.

"What? How shameless? He's not my boyfriend" I said and look over to the larger living room and see Han as I glared at him. He saw me and come over.

"Awh, my pretty sister is home" he said making me wanna puke.

He then pull me to him and hug me.

"I'm sorry, Jiwan-ah. I was harsh on you cause I can't help it on Saturdays"

"You're so lucky that our dad is your dad" I said to him.

"What the hell are you saying?" He asked.

"Just be grateful, you moron" I said and push him away. "Why did you said I have a boyfriend?" I asked him.

"He's not your boyfriend? I thought he's your boyfriend" he replied.

"No, he's not" I said. "Mom, dad, I'm going up"

"Okay" they replied. I was about to go up as Han stopped me.

"Aren't you not saying hi to my friends?" He asked.

"I know you truly don't want ne to so good night" I replied and walk up.

+++

"I invited a friend to come to the church and spend the day with us" I said while having breakfast.

"Oh, that's good" dad replied.

"You mean, Taehyun?" Han asked as I nod.

"I knew he's your boyfriend" he continued.

"I said he's not" I defend.

"Whether he is or he's not, there's nothing to argue about" mom said as we stop about that topic.

"What kinda family is he from?" Han asked.

"You probably don't wanna know it" I replied.

"I wanna know it, that's why I'm asking" he said.

"Well, he's the son of Kang Foods company" I said as everyone is shocked and look up at me. "Please, don't act like you know it, just be nice to him"

+++

I look myself in the mirror for the last time.

Geez, I hope the sleeves could cover my elbow, but fine. White floral dress, been awhile I don't wear white. I like that it's covering my knees and it's not tight. Damn my curl looks so nice. Okay, I gotta stop. I should go down now.

I take my white purse, where I put my needs in and black flats. I walk out and close the door. Han's door was still open meaning he's still in there as I walk in.

"Oh good, iron my shirt" he said walking around shirtless making his hair.

"What were you doing? We might be late" I nag as I iron it.

"Its only 9:15. We used to go at 9:30"

"Oh yeah, right"

"When is Taehyun coming?" He asked.

"He said that he's reaching soon" I replied "okay, I'm done" I continued.

He come over and wear it. I check my phone as he's finishing off.

"Okay, let's go" Han said as we walk out from his room and walk down the stairs. Our parents' room is closed so they're already down there.

We walk down the stairs seeing Taehyun conversing with our parents in the formal living room.

Shit. Damn, he's fine.

+×+