C H A P T E R - 10

Song of the day : Psycho - Red Velvet.

+

The weather's starting to get a little chilly meaning you're starting to smell mid-term exams. But probably still a month before it. Well, I've been waiting to wear a blazer and scarf anyway so. I love wearing a scarf because I can literally hide myself that I'm sleeping during class explanations

"Don't you think you're celebrating winter too early?" Taehyun asked.

"Absolutely not. It's cold" I replied pouting. "My parents are not coming home during Christmas and Han always spend it with his friends so you will spend it with me, right?" I asked with a sarcastic voice.

"Christmas is still in two months but sure. I always spend it alone anyway" he replied.

"I swear I make the best hot chocolate"

"We'll see about that"

Mr. Kim came back in and ready to continue explaining a poem and how much I hate it, it's not written in simple words and are really hard to understand. I sometimes only love listening when it's a love poem but other than that, it's boring.

"Make sure you listen well and highlight whichever part you feel is important" Mr. Kim said and starting to explain.

"I trust you on that" I whispered to Taehyun as he glanced at me and smile.

Just sitting, doing nothing, just my eyes on my book is making me freeze. I take my pencil, clenching it with my left hand to create pressure and warm it up. I just wanna so home and sleep.

Taehyun moved his right hand to my left hand and slightly brush it giving me goosebumps. He frowned taking my pencil away and take my hand down to his right thigh. He hold my hand and softly press my fingers. His hand is not even warm, it's hot.

"Your hand is literally frozen" he whispered as I nod.

+++

"Why do you want to stay outside? Don't you feel cold?" Taehyun asked. He's never been up to the rooftop so I took him to after lunch.

"The sun's shining a bit" I replied

"Winter sun is not good"

"We can face away from the sun" I said and shrug.

We sat down on a bench, our backs facing the sun. It's less noisy and more quiet up here so it's peaceful and calm.

"One thing" he said as I tilt my head towards him. "What's your greatest fear?" He asked.

"Not being enough?"

"Really?"

"Yeah. Like I'm clumsy, easy and out going but I always do and give my best at everything and not not being enough for the best that I could kills me. What about you?"

"Failing?"

"On a test?" I asked laughing.

"You know that's not what I meant" he scoffed.

"Yeah. I'm just joking. Well, how will you ever fail when you're always the best?" I asked. He turn his head and stare at me. I just can't read his face.

"Am I wrong?" I asked raising a brow.

"I hope" he replied looking away. That's a weird answer from him.

"Okay, hey! It's my turn to start a question" I said to him.

"Go on"

"Will you ever sing for me?" I asked as he blushed.

"No" he replied.

"Tch"

+++

It was raining after school and I love it.

-

Taehyun
I just reached home.

Taehyun
Hope you're not drenched too much.

Taehyun
Make sure you wear warm clothes and keep yourself warm.

+×+

Okay so I'm using my school's 1 year session i.e April to March. First term exam's around July, mid term's on the end to November or first weeks of December and promotion exam on February (excluding 10th and 12 grade) but don't mind that.