C H A P T E R - 7

Song of the day : Close to me - Ellie Goulding, Diplo, Swae Lee.

+

Taehyun
Good morning!

Me
You woke up so early. I'm gonna sleep more. I can't open my eyes for long.

Taehyun
Ok ok. Sleep more.

Taehyun
But first!

Me
Yea?

Taehyun
Lets study at my place. I'll come and get you.

Me
You want to come but you're coming? 😂

Taehyun
Coz I can 😌

Me
Okay~ I'll call you when I wake up

Taehyun
Sure.

-

After waking up and washed up, I called Taehyun. After talking to him, I went down with my sling bag where I've put my books. I walk in the living room seeing Han watching tv as I put my bag on couch.

"Have you eaten?" I asked him.

"No. Let's eat" he replied putting his phone on the couch as we walk to the kitchen and have prepare breakfast.

+++

"What will I do after graduation?" I asked Han while eating.

"How will I know? It's your choice" he replied.

"I juts don't know what to do"

"Right. You're juts living like how life is, you never care about your future" he said sarcastically scoffing.

"No. I do care... Maybe"

"See? No offense but you're not good at anything, that's because you don't try, you've got no passion about anything"

"Well, that obviously hurts but it's true. But you know that I once want to be a jewelry designer"

"That's only when you watch barbie movies"

"I still watch it"

"Then if that's what you want. Ask mom and dad to let you study it wherever country you want to"

+++

Han's going out too but I left before he did cause Taehyun have reached. He never really come with his driver anymore. We'd walk or just use the bus just like everyone else. And I think I like it more.

I'm really stressed about what to do in the near future but I just wanna be comfortable and have fun with Taehyun.

+++

For some few hours, we're studying math together and I'm just amazed by how I couldn't feel sleepy at all. We had lunch real late and after that, we're just resting. I literally begged him to show me his photo album and he finally agreed as we sit down on a couch outside his room.

"Look at you here. You're so cute" I said squealing.

"Am I not now?" He asked.

"I think you're not cute"

"Hmm?"

"I mean, when you smile, you are but you have a strong muscular facial features so I think you're handsome, and that's a better word than cute" I replied glancing at him.

"I'll agree" he said as we chuckled.

"Taehyun"

I look towards where the voice came and see a guy in suit. I glanced at Taehyun and look back to the guy.

"Your father would like to talk to you" he said.

I literally thought his dad was not home.

"Okay" Taehyun replied. "I'll be back soon" he said to me. I nod and smile as he walk away while I continue looking at the album.

+++

Taehyun walked in his father's room. His father was sitting at a couch looking out the glass walls. Taehyun walked towards him.

"I heard you wanted to talk to me" Taehyun said to his father.

"Yes. Have a seat" he father replied as Taehyun sat down on the other couch.

"I would like to talk to you about your girlfriend"

+×+