C H A P T E R - 30

I grab a random book from the shelf and look around for Taehyun. There aren't much people kn the sitting area yet I couldn't find him.

"Hey"

I was startled. I turn around and see Taehyun.

"Uh, hi" I whispered.

"I thought you-"

"I'd rather read books with you" I said smiling.

"Oh really?" He smirk.

"You're going to make me embarrass, let's go" I said as I blush and push him to the sitting area.

+++

Taehyun's been reading a book while I'm just drawing a chibi of his on my sticky note.

This is so cute. It looks just like him.

I take off the note ans stand up. I stick it on the page where he's reading and sit down again. He stare at it for awhile then look at me.

"Isn't it cute?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah, indeed" he replied and continue reading it.

I rest my head on my hands then stare at him.

"Have you ever fell in love?" I asked him as he raised his brow.

"I think so" he replied as I nod.

"Does your dad already reserve some of his colleagues' daughters for your wife?" I asked.

I don't know how that came in my mind.

"What?" He asked, confused and shocked.

"I mean, isn't that what people with big business used to do to expand their business?"

"Seems like you watch way too much drama" he replied with a small laugh.

"You never know, it can happen" I scoffed.

"So, you're afraid it might happen to me?" He asked.

"Of course not. I'm just curious if it's true or not"

"Even if it's true or not, I will never let that happen to me" he said reading his book.

"Really?" I asked.

"It's gonna be years. You wanna be my wife or what?"

"What?! Are you crazy?!" I asked blushing as he smile.

What the hell, Kang Taehyun?!

"Okay then. I'll take that as a no" he said smiling still looking at his book.

"What are you saying? You want to marry me?!"

"Are you proposing?" He widely smile.

I could feel my face burning. I'd probably be all red right now.

"You've got to be kidding me" I said and rest my head on the desk.

He really got so many different sides as well. Well, he's a human too after all.

"Hey, I was just playing around. Don't take it seriously" he said with his normal tone. I look up again and clear my throat.

"Your jokes are lame" I said opening the book that the picked randomly and look around.

After awhile, everything went back to normal. I've found myself staring at him the whole time again.

He's extremely good looking. Moreover, they're crazy rich. Why is he keeping such a low profile? Nerd? I can't believe him.

"Taehyun" I called as he look at me. "How can you choose to be a nerd when you're so handsome? You would've been the most popular guy."

"If I become the most popular guy, do you even think I'll fall for you?"

+×+