C H A P T E R - 33

I woke up from all the loud musics from the rooftop. My stomach starts rumbling. I look at the clock in the wall seeing it's 1 p.m. I got up, made my bed and to the washroom to wash up. I walk out and grab my phone on the computer desk.

GAH. Taehyun called and texted. Geez, how can I not know? Will he be having fun? Will Han treat him nicely? Ah, Jesus. I'm starving.

I walk down to tye kitchen. First, I texted Taehyun how hes doing and decided to make a seafood noodles.

+++

I'm waiting for the noodles to just simmer for like another 2 minutes.

-

Taehyun
It's nice. I'm having fun. Have you eaten?

Me
Abt to. Will you eat with me?

Taehyun
I had so much meat tho. But I'll come down.

Me
Okay 😆

-

"Why didn't you say that it was kinda like a boys' day?" Taehyun asked while I'm slurping my noodles.

"I thought you'd like it" I replied then look at him. "Were they good to you?" I asked.

"They are. I thought it'd be uncomfortable but they were really friendly" he said as I smile.

"Please, at least try it once. It's really good" I said moving my bowl to him.

"I'm not a big eater-"

"Just a little bit. I can cook really well" I said.

"Alright"

+++

"You look way better without your glasses. You have an eye sight problem or something?" I asked Taehyun once I finished doing the dishes and walk to the living room.

"No. Actually just wearing to look different" he replied as we sit down.

"Right. You look different so don't take off your glasses at school" I said to him laughing.

"Why?" He asked sarcastically.

"I don't want the others to see what I'm seeing but I mean it's okay, I see it first anyway" I said smiling as he smile back.

"I would love you to be the first one who sees everything and every new sides of me which no one haven't" he said making me feel butterflies in my tummy.

"I would actually love to as well 'cause I've never met anyone like you who's mysterious and interesting" I said as he look at me.

"I'm just like anyone else" he said.

"No, you're not. Everyone's different and unique but I like how interesting you are" I said as he hold my hand.

"I'm new to all of these things. My schedule's also unpredictable and I'm not sure if I'll be available all the time for you. I want you to trust me and ask nothing but loyalty from you" he said seriously.

"Sure, I'll trust you but haha, do I look that unloyal like I mean I understand from where you came but I wanna tell you that tough I might look like that, it's always one at a time so I'll show you how loyal I can be" I replied him as he smile.

"Absolutely"

+×+

I kinda suck at writing the "after in a relationship" stuffs cause I have no decent experience so I apologize if you don't find satisfaction in Taehyun 😅 although I know that he'd be a superb boyfriend 😆