C H A P T E R - 40 (pt.2)

9:14 p.m (Taehyun's side)

Taehyun has attended almost all of the meetings and still got another one where they're reviewing their company's income, money flow and stuffs which his dad finds important. They're having a short break as he look at his phone. He had an urge to look at their homeroom chat. He never really join or view their messages at that chatroom since their teachers are not added and it's only filled with chit chats. He tap the inbox and then kept on scrolling. Something caught his eyes. Almost everyone in the chat were sending tons of birthday wishes to Jiwan.

After he asked her and made sure that it's her birthday, he walk over to his father's office. The door was opened as he walk in. His father was talking to his secretary.

"I need to go back to Seoul now" he said to his father.

"Not now. We're only going back to Seoul tomorrow"

"I can't go back tomorrow. I need to go now" Taehyun insisted.

"There's nothing more important than our business" his father said, raising his voice.

"Maybe it's not the most important thing for me"

"Kang Taehyun, are you-"

"NO! You've took away all the important people in my life, mom and my sisters. They're miles away from me and you don't even allow me to go abroad. So, I will go wherever I want inside our country. I know how much this is important to you and me but I've now git another priority. It's your choice now that you're letting me take over your business or not. I'm fine even if you won't give it to me" he said to his father with tears filled in his eyes.

"Okay, you're taking over it no matter what. You can go if you find a way" his father replied as Taehyun bow his head and walk out.

+++

10:01 p.m

Me
Taehyun, will you reply?

Me
Please. I'm sorry.

Me
I'm not feeling good, okay?

Me
It's all my fault. I admit.

+++

I kept on rolling around my bed, feeling sick in my stomach, almost tearing up. My phone vibrated as I quickly look at it.

11:19 p.m

Taehyun
Can you come out? I'm outside your gates.

-

I don't even have the time to think about anything. I get our from my bed and slowly walk down to the second floor so that mom and dad wouldn't know it and then run down. I open the door and run to the gates. I open the gate and walk out, seeing Taehyun as I hug him.

"I'm sorry for not telling you Taehyun" I said as my tears are falling.

"Don't apologize. It's also my fault that I didn't ask you. I never thought it'll be around this time of the year."

"I thought you're in Busan" I said pulling away.

"You don't think I can come to see you?" He asked wiping off my tears with his thumbs.

"Right. You rich ass guy" I said sarcastically. "Did your dad even allow to come?" I continued.

"I won't be here if he doesn't allow it, right?" He asked as I nod.

"We don't have much time. I nees to take you somewhere" he said and hold my hand.

"What? Look at me, I can't go out like this" I scoffed.

I'm literally in my bed wear. White tee with long cardigan, pajama pants and my slides.

"You look good. No one except me is going to see you clearly anyway" he said smiling.

"Okay then."

+++

He took me to a yard and there's this one chopper.

"What-" I couldn't be more shocked.

"I came with this" he said. "Now, let's go" he said holding me up as we get in and sit down.

"Oh my gosh" I just kept on exclaiming.

The chopper is starting and about to fly as he hold onto my hand.

"Are you scared?" He asked. I could barely hear his voice.

"Just a bit" I replied.

My heart is like pounding fast.

+++

Teh chopper landed at this high building almost outside Seoul. We got down as the chopper left, flying down.

"Oh my God" I exclaimed cupping my cheeks moving closer to the fence to see the incredible view. I look up to the sky. The moon and starts shining so bright. Words just can't describe it. The cool breeze which hits me feels amazing.

"Do you feel cold?" Taehyun  moving closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist from my back.

"Not really. I love it. Are we allowed to even stay up here?" I asked.

"This building belongs to my cousin and I already asked his permission" he replied as I turn to him, his arms still around my waist.

"You know, I thought today's gonna be my worst birthday ever. I did not even want to celebrate it and I feel low the whole day. But now, you literally made it up side down. I'll make sure I'll remember this day" I said smiling.

"That's nice. I'm glad you love it. You might think that it's ridiculous to do all these stuffs and exercising my family's wealth like this although we just got together. But this is the only way I know how to express what and how I feel for you. I just want you to know that you're really important to me" he said calmly and seriously making me speechless.

"Thank you" I replied smiling ear to ear. I then hear popping sounds.

"Turn around" he said as I quickly turn around seeing different colors of fireworks popping in the sky. My jaw literally dropped. It's beautiful.

"Happy birthday" he said as I look at him.

"It's beautiful, Taehyun" I said  and then glance at the sky and look back to him.

His eyes fixed on my face distracted me as I kept on staring at him. He slowly lean in giving me a soft peck on my lips once as he move his hard away a bit. It feels like my brain stopped working. I'm just lost in the moment. I can't even look at him.

His other hand still at my waist while he moved his other hand up to my cheek- neck. My heart beats a million times faster. He hold my head up, our eyes met which makes me blush for a sec. He smiled and then leaned in as I shut my eyes. Hr placed a small peck once and then again. Our lips then touched each other again. He move his lips for the kiss, first, a soft, slow and sweet one and then passionately as I follow him.

Never in a million years I'd knew I'd kiss someone under the moon, thousands of stars and fireworks on top of a high building and making me feel special. I just can't wait to see what the future holds for me and Taehyun.

+×+

THE END

Read the outro tho.