Will You Still Be My GF?

A little side note: This is written in Josiah's P.O.V. OK? I'll write another chapter in Emma's P.O.V. Enjoy :)

I'm currently in a lock classroom. With Janice at night. With freaking demons.

"What's out there?" She asked

"I don't know."

"What's going on?" She asked

"I wish I knew." I said looking at a blue moon. My breathing got thicker.

"What's happening to you?" She asked

"I never told you the truth. There's more to me than my charms." I said backing into a dark corner.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"I'm dangerous and I can defeat those things out there. Even though we have no history, or chemistry together, but I guess we can talk later." I said smashing through the other wall then covering it with the teacher's bookshelf in front of the wall so she can't come out.

I start fighting all the monster. I felt good then I got pushed into the math classroom where I hid her. Then she saw my face. Her face said 'Please don't hurt me and stay a safe distance away from me' I fought off the monster. Then the moon disappeared and I turned back to normal. I came closer to her but she backed up. We left. I walked her home, it was completely silence. I went home.

At home....

"Hey José, where have you been?" Emma asked

"School with a girl which I messed up her night." I replied

"Blue Moon and you wanted to ask her out." She said

"Yes."

"Text her until you get an answer. It works." She said as she walked up the stairs.

So I took Emma's advice.

To: Janice
From: Josiah

Hey... I'm sorry I scared you. I um... want to talk to you.

To: Janice
From: Josiah

Please respond. I feel like such a douchébag, and a jackass

Then she finally respond. I decided to take a walk.

To: Josiah
From: Janice

Your not a douchébag or a jackass

To: Janice
From: Josiah

What is your favorite Icecream?

To: Josiah
From: Janice

Cold Stone, why?

To: Janice
From: Josiah

Come outside. Please.

She came outside in her pajamas and was looking around. I cleared my throat and she looked down. I was holding her Cold Stone Icecream and a bouquet of roses. With a note in front of me in my handwriting asking her 'Will you be my Girlfriend?' She was surprised.

"Josiah... I..." She said

"Look I know I let out a pretty big family secret and I know I scared you and I know what I'm doing is probably not a great idea but I just wanted to ask you all day because..." I was cut off by her lips being on mines. Her lips were so soft, and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Of course I will. Come in." She said taking her icecream from me.

"OK. Where do you want me to put your roses?" I asked.

"You can put them in the vase over there." She said motioning to vase on the table. She sat at the counter in the kitchen. I sat next to her. I just stared at her. She's so beautiful.

"What?" She asked. She had icecream on the top of her lip.

"You have a little bit of icecream on the top of your lip." I said

"Umm... this is so awkward." She said

"Don't worry I'll get it." I said as I got a napkin and wiped it off her lip and she threw it in the trash.

"Thanks. Do you wanna see my room?" She asked. I nodded as she grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs to her room. Not to make it weird but, my parents went on a business trip and they won't be back until Monday. " I love the way she lights up.

"This is your room.... I love it." I said looking at the wall of pictures of her and her friends.

"Thanks." She said. She so cute all I want to do is kiss her, cuddle her, make her smile even if she doesn't want to, and just love her to death. I sat on the floor. And she sat next to me. We watched netflix. Then she started getting sleepy.

"Are you tired?" I asked

"No." She said

"Its OK. I'm not going anywhere. I'm not in a rush to get home." I said.

"Yeah." She said I kissed her forehead.

"You don't have to stay awake for me. I'll lay down with you." I said as she got in her bed. I took off my vans and laid down with her. I wrapped my arms around her and she tangled up her legs with mines.

"Your super warm." She mentioned

"I know." I said.

Hours later....

We were fast a sleep. It was 8:00 p.m. her head was on my chest. She woke up.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing." She said.

"Hey, what's the matter?"

"I kinda miss my parents but, when their here I wish they were gone." She said

"I know. Its vice versa. I haven't seen my parents since I was two. So when my sister and I seen them we were so happy until we found out we have older siblings. But we love them and they love us."

"Huh." She said. She got up and went in her bathroom. I sat in her office chair. She came back and sat on my lap. I bit my lip. My eyes trailed to her neck. I started kissing her neck. She started to moan. That sound just turned me on so much. She turned around and started kissing me. We stood up. Our lips never parted.

"Jump." I told her breathlessly. She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist. I laid her on her bed and hovered over her. I helped her take off my shirt I threw it on the floor. I kissed her and took her shirt off.

"Are you sure you want to go this far?" I said. She nodded. Then she continued kissing me.

Hours later....

It was 10 a.m. . I was downstairs watching t.v. I heard her yawn and she was looking for a shirt. I rushed upstairs, she put on my Nixon sweater. I ran behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She jumped.

"You scared me." She said.

"I'm sorry."

"Your super fast. You were in my dreams last night." She said.

"I know. Its one of my powers too."

"I love you." She said

"I love you too. I made chocolate chip pancakes."

"Yay." She said as she jumped on my back.

We had a wonderful breakfast.

A/N: I think this chapter is really cute. I will do at least three chapters for each character in Emma's Family. So don't forget to follow, comment, and vote. :)