Premature Awareness Month

Its January and I am not so happy that a whole month is dedicated to prematures in the state of California, if your premature and in Beacon Hills High or Elementry School they give you this special shirt that says 'I'm Premature and Proud.'  on the back which that sucks and whoever though of the saying I am gonna punch them in the face. Then has a check list with symptoms and side effects of medicine. I hate P.A.M. a lot.

"Happy Premature Awareness Month!" Charlie said as he passed my room and threw a water balloon at me.

"Asshole."

"So what." He said coming back

"He got you too huh?" Xavier said as he walked in soaking wet holding two water guns in each hand

"Yes. Yes he did." I said as I pulled out my two jumbo party string spraycans out

"These water guns are filled with dye." He said smiling.

"Let's get him." I said as we walked downstairs and Charlie was standing at the fridge.

"Hey Charlie."

"H-" Charlie said as we cut him off by spraying him with dye and silly string.

"Gotcha." Xavier said with a smirk

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that. I got your shirts." He said throwing us orange, purple, green, red, and blue shirts there were two of each. Dad came downstairs.

"I got the sharpie." Dad said as we opened up our shirts. Dad checked sesiurzes, black outs on both, the on medicine he check epi pens, and eyes drops.

I put on my purple one, my black jeans and my purple vans. Xavier put on his green one, with his blue jeans and his green converse.

"See you later Carter."

"You mean, see you in a couple of months." Carter said

"What?"

"I'm leaving again." He said

"Ok." I said as I hugged him.

"I'll miss you the most." He said

"Why is that?"

"One, your my twin, and two I guess you risked your life for me when you were concived." He said as he kissed my forehead

"Ok, I can make an exception, but you owe me when you come back." I said as we chuckled

"Ok, see you soon."

Later at School. . . .

"Hey, there is my favorite person in the whole world." Troy said

"Hey."

"You okay? You seem a bit down." He said

"I hate this month and if you have read my shirt."

"Right. Sorry, I've been distracted." He said

"What have you been doing?"

"Well for starters homework, studying and you." He said as he smiled. I blushed and closed my locker and kissed him.

"Well, I guess we should get to class."

"Yeah." He said as he held my hand.

Later In Class. . .

Coach's Class was first. Which I have regrets on going to anyway.

"Ok, instead of a lesson. How about we hear some life stories and lessons?" Coach said as we all groaned in annoyance and Charlie raised his hand. "Yes, Henderson number 5."