A Family Outting

Including JollyStoryStudios  character

I woke up and had a headache.I grabbed my head and groaned in pain. Troy woke up.
"Babe, are you ok?"

My dad came running over to me.

"Emma, what's wrong?" He asked. I couldn't say a word. The pain hurt so bad. Troy held me in his arms and kissed my head.

"It's gonna be Ok." He said

"I think you going through a change." My Dad said grabbing a pair of rubber gloves and called Arthur to bring a needle. My Dad saw 4 blue veins in my left arm. "Emma this may hurt but only for 2 hours." He said as their was this huge red bump on that arm that connected that blue vein. He stuck that needle in my arm and blood squirted out. I cried from all the pain. I felt my head shouting at me. Troy squeezed me a bit tighter. My Dad saw this thing that was a shining sliver and pulled it out and I slowly healed. My dad and Arthur fell asleep. I was wrapped in Troy's arms, I was sobbing.

"Ok, today we are all going to have a family dinner hosted by the Hybrid Council. All are invited, dress formally." My Dad said. Troy was stroking my hair. I have never been in so much pain in my life.

An Hour Later....

I finally stopped crying. I was on my phone and Troy was on his.

"Are you feeling better now?" He asked

"Yeah."

"Yeah what?" He asked

"Yeah I'm ok."

"An ok is not better than I'm feeling great." He said

"Ok, I'm better now." I said as his lip brushed against my ear

"No, I want to feel great, even if it makes you scream. I'll make you scream." He growled in my ear. I smiled. Then his lips trailed to my collar bone and he started sucking and biting. I tried to suppress my moans.

"Well I... I c-can't barely tell you how I-I feel with you sucking on my neck." I said

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked

"No, but your gonna have to if I'm gonna wear a dress." I said breathlessly. He stopped. I laid on my back and pulled my collar to my black shirt up. Troy lifted my shirt up and started kissing and sucking at my stomach.

"I'll just continue here then." He said as the sucking got more intense. I moaned of course.

"Ok I feel great." I moaned. He stopped when he heard footsteps. I pulled my shirt down.

"Emma?" Joel said

"Yes."

"Can you explain some stuff to me?" He asked.

"Ok sure. Just give me a second." I replied as he left the room. I lifted my shirt and saw the bruises on my stomach. I looked at Troy.

"I would to love to leave marks all over you." He said. The ones on my collar bone started to heal.

"I'll be back." I said as I buttoned my red flannel all the way up and threw on some black jeans and my red converse.

"Ok." He said as he kissed me.

Later at the dock...

"Ok Joel, you only shift on the blue moon which happens randomly and sometimes when your angry at someone or when you really need to." I explained, swinging my legs back and forth at the side of the dock.