Best and Worst Side Effects

The next day.

"Did you guys have a nice night at the Henderson Manor?" Arthur asked

"Yeah!" They all said

"Ah... it seems that the Hendersons has awoke." The house said as we came down stairs.

"Who said that?" Stiles said

"I did. I programed the house to wake me up before everyone one and when they get up too. Anyway this was only the beginning. A man named Scooter Braun is here to take Emma and her guest to make a music video." Arthur said

"Awesome!" Emily said

"Hey! Who is ready to make some magic." Scooter said

"What song?" I said

"Story of My Life by One Direction, but it will be called Story of Our Lives because your brothers and sisters get to sing with you. Your friends get to have albums and songs too. Its your first video and they get to be featured in it." he said.

"We except." we said

So we finished the song and watched the video. I was happy. The party was over. Then Troy,Alexis,Noah,and Stefan stayed over again. So I was happy. So I went to my room to fall asleep, but then I went to over to my opened window and saw a man he was on the phone and my phone rang it said 'Unknown' I was scared so I answered it.

"Hello?"

"I know you see me,come outside and do as I say or your sister goes out." he said as I looked at Skylar talking to Noah with her back turned towards him

"Fine,what do want?"

"Come outside."

I went out side and walked. I told Skylar to go in the house. So I went to him.

"What do you want?"

"I want to rip your head from your shoulders because your mother killed my only son so I want to kill their first daughter."

"No you won't because I know you have a dart gun in your coat and you would have killed me while I am at my window so who is stupid now."

"Just you. I have blue moon bullets." I am screwed. Damn I was so close let me see if I can get him to ease off.

"Can we think this over." I said as I was backing into my house.

"Nope!" he said as he pulled the trigger it shot me in my side.

I didn't feel it though it was weird.

"Emma are you ok?" Skylar said

"Yeah I'm just fine."

"You just got shot, are you sure?" Skylar asked as I got down on my hands and feet and started running to the harbor Skylar followed and so did everyone else. I jumped in and swam to the bottom and saw two coffens with 'Henderson' so I pulled both of them out and as soon as I got on the land Xavier opened the black one and Dad was in it. Elena opened the white one and it was our Mom. I went to my Dad's and Arthur gave me a blood bag. I rasied an eyebrow and I knew what I had to do and it woke my Dad and Mom up and they hugged us. It was a bad effect to find them in the water and it was a good effect to end the day. I was laying in the bed asleep and I saw Troy in a dream.

"Is this one of your tricks because I know its one of mine?"

"Yeah, your in one of my dreams. Its nice what your doing."

"Yeah looking at a waterfall and you not needing your day light ring." We kissed and it was great. I love Troy, he's cute,goofy,funny,hot and sexy.

"Troy,I love you."

"I love you too,Emma."Mom

A month later or Oct. 31st

Troy stayed over yester day. Then, I woke up and I looked at Troy he was sleep. I smiled at him and got up I turned the voice system off and grabbed a jolly rancer out of the  bowl full of candy

"What are you doing?" said Arthur

"Its Halloween, I am always up early."

"Ok." said Arthur

The doorbell rang

"Trick or Treat!" 3 kids said I stared first as if I was confused. They looked scared.

"I have to get it come on in." They came in and stood by the door that closed stut. They jumped and I went grabbed the bowl and came in a flash right before their eyes

"Here you go." They took the candy. I put the bowl down then I fell to the ground and they came closed and I made my eyes come out and growled at them. They screamed and ran out of the house.

"Happy Halloween!"

"I love Halloween!"

"Happy Trickster Day!" said Troy

"Really?" said Derek,"Em,can I borrow your car?"

"Why?"

"I need to pick up Alexis. Please?" said Derek

"Lies. She is at school." said Skylar

"How do you know?" said Derek

"She texted her." said Elena

"Anyway,I got a car I will drive you little brother." said Charlie

"I don't need a ride." said Derek

"Would you like a hug Der-bear?" said Charlie in a mocking tone, he is the jerk and bad boy of the family.

"Stop it!" said Xavier

"No, I don't have to listen to you." said Charile

Then they started to fight on the floor and pulled Elena, Skylar and Derek in.

"Guys?" I said then I growled really loud. Then the froze in their spot they were in.

"Thank you." I said,"I am in charge while Mom and Dad are sleep, not here, or on vacation. Is that clear?" 

"Thank you, Emma,but we got it from here." said Mom

"Hi,Mrs. H." said Troy

"Hello Troy. Still taking care of Emma." she said

"Yes. I will not be like Tom." Troy said

"Ok. Thank you." Mom said

"She means well with that question,she loves scaring people. She loves you as much as I do." I told Troy.