Me and You Fight The Darkness pt. 1

Mondays are stupid. I like learning, and all. Don't get me wrong,but Mondays are bad. I am by myself with Troy. Good news is that school is closed for the week. Bad news is I still have no idea what is inside me. All I feel is my head is spinning.

"Emma are you Ok?" Troy said

"My head is spinning, I feel nausea coming on. Please just take me to Theo or  just call him. No matter where we move or go he is always there."

"Ok." Troy said as he picked up the phone and started dialing. I notice a pillow on the floor and I passed out.

(Troy's P.O.V)

On the phone..

"Hello?"  Theo said

"Theo, Emma passed out and is not breathing or responding to any movement." I said in a panic tone

"Ok, Troy the best you can do right now is calm down so I can guide you." Theo said

"Ok."

"First thing is she on the floor?" He asked

"No."

"Ok is her head elevated or on a pillow?" He asked

"Yes."

"Ok need you to run to her room,grab the empty needle.I will there to fill it." He said

"Ok."

"Come on Emma. Wake up."  I said as the doorbell rang

"That was fast."

"I am a vampire with no cravings for blood. So don't worry and I know you are too,but just can't resist the scent,"  said Theo "ok. Please pass me the needle." 

I passed him the needle. As he filled it with the blue liquid. He injected it in Emma's neck.

(Back to Emma's P.O.V)

My eyes shot open,I gasped for air.

"Emma don't scare me like that." Troy said as he looked at my neck, it was bleeding and his eyes came out.

"Troy what's the matter?" I asked while holding a towel against my neck.

"Can I take a nap Theo?"

"Yeah."

I went upstairs and I laid on the bed an shut my eyes.

5 hours later.....

I got up. I felt happy. I looked around and my mirror was cracked, my wall had a message painted on it. It says 'I am going to ruin your life bitch. I  have been living inside of you since Sunday at your sisters' party I caused the chaos.'  I felt so werid and I looked in the mirror and saw another me. I know it was not a reflection it talked. The eyes were pure black

She chuckled and then said "We are going to have so much fun." She chuckled and I punched the glass and I went downstairs. Troy was sitting in the loveseat and I sat next to him and I put my head on his shoulder. He started to kiss my neck, then he glided his tongue on my neck, after that he started biting it. It went from soft to hard.

"Ow Troy. Troy that hurts. Troy!"

I looked at him. His eyes and teeth were out. I kissed him and he calmed down and he looked at me and tears escaped his eyes. Tears escaped mines too.

"Troy look at me. I am just fine." I said as I hugged him. He hugged me then pulled my hands off.

"I have to go. I can't talk to you until I stop craving your blood. I'm sorry, but I can't forgive myself." He said as he grabbed his coat and left. More tears escaped my eyes. I have never had a heartbreak as big as this one. I never had one at all. I felt so bad and upset. Could this really be it? I started to drive to the hospital. The nausea got worst. I coughed up blood. I was very close to the hospital and then everything went black. I woke up and I was on a stretcher and I saw my other car and it was crashed on a pole. I arrived at the hospital and I was still coughing up blood.

"Are you ok?" my mom asked

"Emma? Talk to us." Elena said

My eyes closed again.

Hey guys, tell me what you think of the chapter. Do you think Tremma would get back together? - AngelNinjaDog