New Friends, More Family

I made a lot of new friends and yes eventually all my friends went to Beacon Hills High. I have my first Science Class and my partner was Ethan. So I turned around and saw two boys named Charlie and Xavier. They are familiar. So there was a substatute teacher who also looked familiar his name was Mr. Henderson who also look familiar. He looked at me and told us to change seats and partners. He told me to sit with Xavier and Charlie and Elena,Skylar,Derek sat at the table behind me. So at the end of class he told us to stay. So we stayed and he brought us to the field and told us to look at each others wrist. So we realized that they we family too.

"I am your Dad. Emma think hard and try to remember what happened that night." He said

"I went to the hospital and I woke up and went to the garage and saw you work on a car and you puched someone." I said.

"That's right." He said. We all hugged each other. Then my uncle came and said "Congrats brother. I can make them stronger than what they are."

"That won't happen. Are you all hybrids besides Emma?" Dad said

"Nope" they said. Something took over me and I howled and they were holding their ears and I opened my eyes and I looked at everyones eyes and we had our own eye color. Skylar's was blue. Derek's was green. Elena's was brown. Charlie's was dark blue and Xavier's was hazel. I went through mood swings. When I am mad there red. When I am sad there blue. When I am in love there brown. When I am excited there green.There grey as my natural eye color. Then everyone shifted into hybrids.

"Well played brother." My uncle said

"Get back to school." My dad ordered.

At free period.

"Hi, I'm Allison."

"I'm Lydia"

"I'm Scott"

"I'm Emily M."

"I'm Stiles"

"I'm Ethan"

"I'm Aden"

"I'm Danny"

"I'm Jackson"

"I'm Isacc."They said

"Hey I'm Emma"

"I'm Skylar"

"I'm Elena"

"I'm Derek"

"I'm Xavier"

"I'm Charlie" We said.

"This is my family that was seperated for 3 years. My birthday is tomorrow I will be 16." I said. Here comes Troy, Stefan, Noah, Gia, Jake, Alexis,Emily, Spencer, Aria, Hanna, Toby, Matt, Caroline, Bonnie, Jeremy, and Tyler.

"And here is my friends."

"Hey, I'm Stefan"

"I'm Matt"

"I'm Caroline"

"I'm Bonnie"

"I'm Jeremy"

"I'm Tyler"

"I'm Emily F."

"I'm Aria"

"I'm Hanna"

"I'm Spencer"

"I'm Toby"

"I'm Noah"

"I'm Gia"

"I'm Jake"

"I'm Troy"

"So all of you are new and old best friends." I said.

"Yeah." Everyone said

Office announcer(Dad)

"May I see Derek,Charlie,Xavier,Elena,Skylar,and Emma."

"See ya later at lacross tryouts" We said                                                                                   

"Yeah, Dad" we said

"Be careful because tonight is a blue moon, that means no girlfriends or boyfriends." He said

"Troy is my anchor." I said

"I that case...." the dramatic pause he does " No!" he said

"Damn!" I said

"I this night is the most dangerous." he said

Then our shoulders started happening and I looked at mines and I saw a sun and moon conneted together and 5 spirals. Xavier looked at his and it was the same. Skylar and Elena looked at theirs and it was just the sun and Derek and Charlie looked at theirs and it was just the moon.We wondered what it meant.

"Dad, we have to go to lacross practice." Derek said