The Comet

Tonight is the comet of neptune or neptune's comet or whatever you the hell wanna call it.  All I know is that the comet is useful to me only and that some guy is looking for me. So my Dad asked Ethan and Aiden to watch me and if your wondering....... Yes the Alpha Hybrid hunters are still after me and Zachary is still their spy.

At School...

I went to my locker and Ethan was standing behind me and Aiden was beside my locker.

"You two do know that you don't have to follow me around."

"Yes we do. We have to protect you from Zachary." Aiden said as I closed my locker.

"Look I appreciate that you guys are following me to protect me. Which I find that really cute, but how would Lydia and Danny feel if you where watching me all day?"

"They already know." Ethan said.

*bell rings*

"Well my first period is French with Allison. Not with you two." I said as I walked to French Class

"Zachary's first period is French." Ethan said

"We have to get into French class." Aiden said

"Don't worry boys I already told Mrs. Grayson you'll be their for a day." Dad said

"What?"

"They're in all you classes for today." Dad said as he went in his office. I rolled my eyes.

In French Class.....

"Ok let's do today's exercise in groups of three.", Mrs.Grayson said, " Emma, Zachary, and Aiden. Allison, Ethan, and Lydia."

"Shit." I whispered to myself. Zachary sat on the left side of me and Aiden sat on the right. Aiden got up and moved me over to where he was sitting and sat where I was sitting. So now he was sitting next to Zachary and I got the window seat. I started the exercise then I looked out the window, five guys came out of one car. They all looked at me and took pictures.

"Could you close the blinds?" Mrs. Grayson asked so Lydia, Kira, and I closed the blinds. Now I was officially freaking out.

*bell rings *

"Thats class everyone so we will finish this off tomorrow." Mrs. Grayson said

I packed my books and just looked outside. The car was still there, but they weren't

"Emma, Aiden, and Ethan can you three help me get some stuff from my car?" Mrs. Grayson asked. I was a little freaked out.

At Mrs. Grayson's Car....

"You got it boys?" She said as she gave them heavy boxes.

"We got it." Aiden said as they he inside to put down the box

"Here I want you to have this." Mrs. Grayson said as she grabbed my arm and transferred something to me. I felt weird then she bursted into flames my eyes came out and I watched as my favorite teacher died right there. My dad came outside with the fire extinguisher.

"What happened?" Dad asked

"She gave me something and then bursted into flames." I said as I stood up.

"Ok let's get you into history." Dad said as he escorted us to History.

In History Class....

"Neptune's Comet is approaching us tonight and will be visible from 9:30pm to 9:30 pm the next day." Mr. Hendricks said. I started to doze off to sleep. I saw what Mrs. Grayson transferred to me. It was a memory. It was her and her friends watching the comet and playing party games. Then a bright light from the comet hit one of her friends and controlled them and used the comet's power. Then the hunters drained her friend of all that power and left them for dead.