Back To School and more family

It's March and I'm officially back. Everyone of course is starring at me as I walk in the hallway. I get to my locker and there are cards, small teddy bears, fresh get well soon balloons. I open my locker and a bunch of little get well soon notes and congrats on not being dead. I asked my Dad to put them in his office an Stiles carried a huge white teddy bear.

"Hey. Nice to see you alive and walking and stuff." He said as he put the huge teddy bear on the floor.

"Umm.. Thanks Stiles, I really appreciate this." I said

"I know. I mean... You're Welcome." He said. Scott came and gave me a hug.

"Where the hell have you been boca?" He asked.

"Home resting up. Getting paler." I replied.

"Yeah. Can't wait for senior year." Stiles said.

"Neither Can I." Scott said. Zachary kept starring at me.

"Zachary keeps starring at me."

"Yeah he's just mad his little plan got ruined." Stiles said.

"He hasn't slept in days. Instead of honor roles he's been failing everything. More detentions, suspensions, and expulsion. He just got back from his first suspension." Scott said.

"He keeps saying its your fault." Stiles said

"Whoever hired him is sick. I need sun and more friends."

"Hey?!" Scott and Stiles yelled at the same time as the bell rang.

After French...

Allison hugged me.

"Glad to have you back. " She said

"Let's celebrate with shopping." Lydia said as she put her arm through my arm.

"Umm... I guess."

"Come on. The Spring Dance is approaching." Lydia whined

"OK, fine." I said as Zachary walked in the same hallway and Mr. Harris was yelling at him.

"I want you to be expelled." Mr. Harris said and Zachary came up to me and slapped me and Troy ran over to me and Troy was gonna punch him. My Dad came.

"Hey, you can't just go around and hit people Mr. Macintosh. My office let's go." My Dad said.

"Whatever", Zachary said and turned his face ",Its your fault." and he trailed behind my Dad.

"Are you OK?" Troy asked. I shook my head and Troy hugged me.

"Emma do you need anything?" Allison asked.

"No. I'm just gonna catch up with you guys afterschool."

"If you need us text us your location and we will run in our heals to make sure your OK." Lydia said and rubbed my arm I smiled and nodded as she and Allison walked off. Troy kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me. He held my hand. We walked to my Dad's office.

"Are you OK?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"What can I help you guys with?" My Dad asked

"Nothing its just that I wanted to make sure you were OK Dad." I said as my Dad smiled.

"Yeah I'm fine." He said as he hugged me.

"Alright. See you at dinner."

"OK. " He said. Troy grabbed my hand and lead me somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we got into a school alley.