The Night of an Old Stalker

Today I was feeling watched. As like if someone was stalking me I looked around in my room it was no one here so I went to my laptop and skyped Emily. She was with Aria, Spencer, and Hanna.

"Hey ladies, what' s going on?"

"Nothing, just missing you." they said

"How is it over there in Mystic Falls. Anything Mysterious?" said Spencer

"Nope."

"I spy with my little eye a picture of you and a boy. Who's that Mystery boy?" said Hanna

"Just my boyfriend. No big deal."

"Spill the details, what's his name?" said Emily and Aria.

"Troy." I looked up and I saw him.

"Hey" he said.

"Hi."

" Is he there?" said Aria.

"Yes, Troy I'd like you to meet Emily, Aria, Spencer, and Hanna." I said

"Hi." he said

"Hey." they said

So we kissed and I forgot to say bye.

"Aww." they said.

"I will call you guys later." I said as I closed my laptop.

"How did you get in?" I asked

"Your brother let me in and he went out to go to Justin's house."

"We are the only ones here." I said

"Yeah." he said

We kissed again and he was on top of me and we kissed again. So I sat up and took a breath and said "You wanna go get something to eat?"

"I will cook." he said as we held hands and went downstairs. Then I looked out the window and I saw a shadow it was a reflection off my old boyfriend Tom. I jumped and I guess I was halucinating.

"What are you making?"

"I am making Chicken Parmesan." he said

"Let me help.What's your favorite book, t.v. show, movie."

"Ok. I like Treasure Island, Saved by the Bell, and Happy Days, and The Great Gatsby as my favorite movie. Yours?"

"I like The Great Gatsby as my favorite book. Lewis and Clark, and Saved by the Bell, and Mystic Pizza the movie."

"Cool." he said Then after dinner we watched Saved by the Bell and I made desert then I went to put something in the cuboard and cut my finger on a peice of glass that Derek broke and put back. Troy went to see if I was ok. My finger healed its self and it was awesome and I was pissed. "I am fine." I said. So we continued to watch t.v. it was 9:00  I went upstairs and checked my phone to see if anyone called. Then this happened.

From: Unknown

To: Emma

I am outside your house. You know who I am.

I looked outside and saw Tom again in a black hood.

From: Emma

To: Unknown

Tom, leave me the hell alone. We broken up because you dated me and 2 other girls. Then you slapped me just cause your were mad at me and my dad's gay friend slapped you.

Troy came upstairs and saw him too. I was mad and couldn't calm down my eyes came out. Then he held my hand and it stopped.

"Lets go downstairs and see what he wants." he said

"I don't want to see him ever again."

"Let me talk to him. Ok?" he said. I nodded

He went downstairs and they talked. I can hear.

"She doesn't want to see you." he said.

"I don't care I need to talk to her. Look I am her old boyfriend" Tom said.

"I am her new one and I am sure she doesn't want to see you." he said. I could hear them fighting. I went downstairs. They were fighting and arguing and I stopped it, but I got hurt in that process Tom hit my nose with his elbow and it started bleeding.

"Thanks a lot dumbass" I said.

"I am so sorry. I....." Tom said as I punched him in the face.

"Bitch." Troy helped me up. My blood got on his hand. His face changed. 8 minutes later after it stopped bleeding. Troy was outside staring at the other houses.

"Hey you ok?" I asked

"Yeah. Its just bloodlust." he said as he looked sad.

"Come inside. Your fine and I'm fine, We're fine." I said as I hugged him. Then we kissed again then I guess we both lost control and blacked out. I woke up and I was wearing his shirt. It was 10:00 a.m. I turned over and he was looking at me. We both got dressed and were are going on a tripple date. It was Skylar and Noah, Elena and Stefan, Troy and I. So we arrived at the movies and Stefan doesn't know were Elena is. So he asked if I can help. Then I could pick up her scent. I ran off as fast as I can and got to a house that looked familiar. Then I remembered that this was my parents house. I looked over my left shoulder and saw Elena and she said "I remember my parents lived here." My eyes widened. "Your are my sister." Skylar was next to me and so was Derek.

They we all looked at our wrist because I had a mark of a band and spiral and Skylar and Derek had it too. We looked at Elena's wrist and it was the same too. There were tears coming down our face and we hugged. Then Stefan,Troy,Noah,and Alexis was wondering why we are hugging and crying. We told them that Elena was our long lost sister. I feel like one of those fairytales were you get separated and find each other weirded out. We are amazed and in shock. Then I turned around and saw Tom and he had some weird creature with him. Then I realized it was a Lizard that is probably Leonard because he has been acting weird after I found out what we are. Elena must have read my mind because she said Leonard and his face turn to her. Then Tom ordered him to swing his tail and it hit Derek, Skylar and Elena away then he grabbed Troy, Stefan, and Alexis and put them on tree branches which went through their flesh. I jumped from in front of the house on to the hill they landed on Derek told me to get angry, he knew he had to make me angry. Tom came and use Leonard to throw me into trees and I broke three trees and it pist me off and I shifted and I beat the crap out of Leonard and her went back to normal and I found Tom he ran away. I got Stefan, Alexis and Troy off the branches. I never saw Tom anymore. I got offered a contract from Scooter Braun. I was so happy and then I realized that everyone I knew could sing. Then eventually we all moved to Beacon Hills. Which I found odd.